+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick - Expression of interest

pimpsquek

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Thank you for the info ;) I was reading about this yesterday & tried their points system, I've got 69. I will try to read more info for this :)

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
rajanvnv said:
doobie doobie,

I believe it is not 3 years and there is no time limit as such. I did some search and this is what I find:

There is no time limit but when you sign a PNP, usually you are signing that you intend to live in that province. The province could go after you for having lied on your application but they have to prove that you did not intend to live in the province at the time you applied and that would be hard.

There are some programs in place to examine the PNP nominees if they actual intedn to stay in the province. See below links:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/n-b-lacks-monitoring-of-immigrants-ag-1.1013567

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2010/ob251.asp
That's a real good source. But, can they cancel your PR if you move to another province in 3 months after your get your PR?
Isn'it this a constitutional right to live and reside freely anywhere in Canada?

Broncos

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
They let you enter canada trusting you would be beneficial to the province primarily and then to the country .. i guess its a win win thing but with commitment

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
pimpsquek said:
Thank you for the info ;) I was reading about this yesterday & tried their points system, I've got 69. I will try to read more info for this :)
Me too. I've tried their point system and got 69. I would like to ask if how long is the processing time of the nbpnp?

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
doobie doobie,

I believe it is not 3 years and there is no time limit as such. I did some search and this is what I find:
Yes, there is no official mention about it anywhere on the NB website.
There is no time limit but when you sign a PNP, usually you are signing that you intend to live in that province.

Pls can you share.. how much duration will be considered valid to prove that an applicant had actually tried to live and settle then he/she could not settle. And then he/she got a job offer from some other province, so moved out ???

The province could go after you for having lied on your application but they have to prove that you did not intend to live in the province at the time you applied and that would be hard.

Pls can you share.. how they will prove this ??? are there measures to prove such Intentions to live and settle???

There are some programs in place to examine the PNP nominees if they actual intedn to stay in the province. See below links:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/n-b-lacks-monitoring-of-immigrants-ag-1.1013567
This article is ages old.. dated Feb 01, 2011

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2010/ob251.asp
This is also of no use. Read the Instruction on the start of the page: This Operational Bulletin has expired.

Bharat564

Oct 13, 2014
How am i supposed to send EOI form to the email mentioned i have entered the details but I'm not able to save the PDF format

Faithope

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IS JOB OFFER IN CANADA MANDATORY FOR NEW BRUNSWICK - EOI???

PLEASE EXPLAIN THE THIRD LAST POINT - Are an individual whose job is not based in New Brunswick;

Applications are not accepted from applicants who:
• Have an application in process under another immigration program in Canada;
• Intend to work in an occupation that is a National Occupational Classification (NOC) level C or D;
• Are not lawfully residing in their country of residence at the time an application is received at the NBPNP office
(proof of lawful residence is required);
• Have an unresolved humanitarian and compassionate claim in Canada;
• Are failed humanitarian and compassionate claimants living in Canada;
• Have an unresolved refugee claim in Canada;
• Are failed refugee claimants living in Canada;
• Are under a removal order in Canada;
• Are prohibited from entering Canada;
• Are engaged in full-time post-secondary education;
• Are on a valid federal post-graduation work permit whose occupation falls under NOC skill level C or D;
• Are live-in caregivers;
• Are a seasonal, part-time or casual worker;
• Are an individual whose job is not based in New Brunswick;
• Intend to start a business and/or be self-employed in New Brunswick; or
• Are unable to provide proof of required amount of funds (see section on Minimum Funds Requirement)

fatehelps

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Thanks all for sharing this info.

Can I know if IELTS and ECA are mandatory to fill EOI under NB-PNP category. The reason I ask is, I do not have ECA & IELTS for spouse, which I would need only to increase CRS Score.

I understand I must secure 67 Points to be eligible under this category.

Most importantly, do I need any employer support to get nominated under this category?

Please help !!

hossainbd16

May 13, 2015
I could not save PDF form of New Brunswick - Expression of interest.Is anybody here face same problems. Advise needed regarding the issue..........

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
can any one help on assessing the points

I m currently working as a temporary foreign worker

1.Regarding Language points ,

My IELTS scores are
Speaking - 7.5
Reading - 6.0
Writing - 6.0
Listening - 6.0

with these scores may i know how many points i get from assessment grid?

2. Regarding Arranged offer of employment. (10 Points)

Currently I m working in Canada with a closed work permit as a temporary foreign worker under Intra company transfer category since 2012 and which is valid till Mar 2016

With this status, do i get 10 Points on Arranged offer of employment section in grid assessment.

Appreciate your help..

Thanks

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
*Why are you a good candidate for NB:
-Friends/family in NB;
-Visits to NB;
-Work or education in NB

Hi everyone, what if, i dont have any of these three choices?(family,visit or work exp in NB) what will be the better answer aside from these 3?

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Faithope said:
IS JOB OFFER IN CANADA MANDATORY FOR NEW BRUNSWICK - EOI???

PLEASE EXPLAIN THE THIRD LAST POINT - Are an individual whose job is not based in New Brunswick;

Applications are not accepted from applicants who:
• Have an application in process under another immigration program in Canada;
• Intend to work in an occupation that is a National Occupational Classification (NOC) level C or D;
• Are not lawfully residing in their country of residence at the time an application is received at the NBPNP office
(proof of lawful residence is required);
• Have an unresolved humanitarian and compassionate claim in Canada;
• Are failed humanitarian and compassionate claimants living in Canada;

You can't apply if you are working in any other province and apply for NB
• Have an unresolved refugee claim in Canada;
• Are failed refugee claimants living in Canada;
• Are under a removal order in Canada;
• Are prohibited from entering Canada;
• Are engaged in full-time post-secondary education;
• Are on a valid federal post-graduation work permit whose occupation falls under NOC skill level C or D;
• Are live-in caregivers;
• Are a seasonal, part-time or casual worker;
• Are an individual whose job is not based in New Brunswick;
• Intend to start a business and/or be self-employed in New Brunswick; or
• Are unable to provide proof of required amount of funds (see section on Minimum Funds Requirement)

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If they choose us, how long do you think it would take for them to nominate us so that it is visible in the EE crs?

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it mandatory to have a job offer from NB to apply for PNP as someone has posted here.