New Brunswick - Expression of interest

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
On the first stage
do we need to send only the EOI form on the given email address?

what about ECA and FEES, do we need to send ECA and pay fees on the first stage?
nickarter84,

You will just need to fill up and send the EOI. Once they select you, then they'll ask you for all further documents including fee.

ei8hteen

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
For work experience. I'll get 9 points for 1 year experience and 11 points for 2-3 years.

Here is my case: I'll currently employed with 1.5 years of full time experience. I did 8 months of paid fulltime coop (different NOC but same occupation Software Engineering). Can I add this together to get 11 points?

Thanks,

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ei8hteen said:
For work experience. I'll get 9 points for 1 year experience and 11 points for 2-3 years.

Here is my case: I'll currently employed with 1.5 years of full time experience. I did 8 months of paid fulltime coop (different NOC but same occupation Software Engineering). Can I add this together to get 11 points?

Thanks,
I really doubt if you can claim that way.

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hey

I have alredy applied for nova scotia express entry. Can i still apply for this program?
M i eligible? Or will it b considered as misrepresentation?

Plz guide

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vatsaltr said:
Hey

I have alredy applied for nova scotia express entry. Can i still apply for this program?
M i eligible? Or will it b considered as misrepresentation?

Plz guide
There is no harm in applying for an EOI. But it is recommended you disclose that you have applied for other provinces whenever asked for.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
rajanvnv said:
nickarter84,

You will just need to fill up and send the EOI. Once they select you, then they'll ask you for all further documents including fee.
thank you friend
that was helpful

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
*Why are you a good candidate for NB:
-Friends/family in NB;
-Visits to NB;
-Work or education in NB

What could be the answer?
as it is with an asterisk (*) sign, which means that this is a required field..

Thanks

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
*Why are you a good candidate for NB:
-Friends/family in NB;
-Visits to NB;
-Work or education in NB

What could be the answer?
as it is with an asterisk (*) sign, which means that this is a required field..

Thanks

Yes, this is a required field and probably they are looking for some connecttion to the province. Provide some justification that you think would enable them to consider you.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doobie.doobie said:
They make you sign a commitment, that you will live in NB permanently.
How long is the commitment for??
doobie doobie,

I believe it is for 3 years

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doobie.doobie said:
any reference??
3 years is long time to commit to live in 1 province.
doobie doobie,

I believe it is not 3 years and there is no time limit as such. I did some search and this is what I find:

There is no time limit but when you sign a PNP, usually you are signing that you intend to live in that province. The province could go after you for having lied on your application but they have to prove that you did not intend to live in the province at the time you applied and that would be hard.

There are some programs in place to examine the PNP nominees if they actual intedn to stay in the province. See below links:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/n-b-lacks-monitoring-of-immigrants-ag-1.1013567

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2010/ob251.asp

jasonsmart

Feb 24, 2014
Hi guys,

Thank you for posting this! I'm really glad to notice that NB has announced this new PNP program as I currently have no hope in EE, and my score is only 413 but my PGWP is about to expire.
I'm quite interested in this is coz I got a great opportunity to work for a NB company. But I have a few questions regarding the required documents.

1. For ECA, I got my master degree from University of New Brunswick, do I still have to provide ECA for my bachelor degree which is from a Chinese university?

2. In the EOI form, Education section, it says 23 points for "University degree at the Master’s level or equal OR university level entry-to-practice professional degree (or equal). Occupation related to the degree must be NOC 2011 Skill Level A, and -licensed by a provincial regulatory body. Must be in one of these fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine or Pharmacy."
My master degree was of engineering, does that mean I don't get 23 points?

3. My new work opportunity is a 3-year term employment, in that case, am I qualified for any of the 10 points in EOI form AOE section? I only have a valid open work permit (PGWP).

Please let me know if anyone has certain answers to my questions. I would be appreciated. Thanks!

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012
jasonsmart said:
Hi guys,

Thank you for posting this! I'm really glad to notice that NB has announced this new PNP program as I currently have no hope in EE, and my score is only 413 but my PGWP is about to expire.
I'm quite interested in this is coz I got a great opportunity to work for a NB company. But I have a few questions regarding the required documents.

1. For ECA, I got my master degree from University of New Brunswick, do I still have to provide ECA for my bachelor degree which is from a Chinese university?

2. In the EOI form, Education section, it says 23 points for "University degree at the Master's level or equal OR university level entry-to-practice professional degree (or equal). Occupation related to the degree must be NOC 2011 Skill Level A, and -licensed by a provincial regulatory body. Must be in one of these fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine or Pharmacy."
My master degree was of engineering, does that mean I don't get 23 points?

3. My new work opportunity is a 3-year term employment, in that case, am I qualified for any of the 10 points in EOI form AOE section? I only have a valid open work permit (PGWP).

Please let me know if anyone has certain answers to my questions. I would be appreciated. Thanks!
Hey Jason,

I would like you to share a bit more, your schooling, living and the work environment in NB. Can you tell me the best cities in the province an immigrant could settle in and cities with more work opportunities.