+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Born Baby !

Bunty323

Dec 9, 2009
Hi!
i have applied under FSW 4131 category. I have submitted full doc. My wife just gave birth to new baby.Whats the procedure. No medical yet received. Shall i intimate CHC or what to do?
Please Help ?????

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bunty323 said:
Hi!
i have applied under FSW 4131 category. I have submitted full doc. My wife just gave birth to new baby.Whats the procedure. No medical yet received. Shall i intimate CHC or what to do?
Please Help ?????
inform CHC immediately and send an updated Family Information Form

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, you have to let them know immediately so you can add the new baby to your application. Let them know and they will tell you what to do.

Chris Lance

Apr 8, 2009
Hi!

Inform CHC immediately but dont send any documents yet until they will told you to do so... If your CHC is London, you can contact them via e-mail on specific inquiry about your case...

Regards and Goodluck...

domingo01

Jan 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI BUNTY,
i am in with the same situation..and i consult with some members of this site and their answer are pasted for u for help out..plz note that these replays in context of CHC-Islamabad.

SAIFY:
1. You can inform CHC through mail or email. I informed through email and they replied in 2 days.
3. You will need CRC Form from Nadra and Birth certificte from UC, Passport etc
4. Fee should be sent with these documents.

Below are the email contents which chc sent me.

In order to add your child to your application, we require the following documents:

-the processing fee for your child (if the child will accompany you to Canada)

-your child's birth certificate

-a copy of your child's valid passport

-4 recent photographs of your child

-an updated application form (IMM0008 Generic) for yourself and your spouse listing the child as a dependent, and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.

Bunty323

Dec 9, 2009
Thanks Saify.
one thing more how much it takes to get nadra procedure and after that passport. Shall I tell CHC Islamabad that it will take a month to collect (nadra, passport) or whatever time it will take to get these papers? Please share your timeline in this regard and have u got the visa.

Thanks once again dear.

Regards
Bunty