Jan 05 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 09 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Jan 09 2015
Hi all,
I wana ask how long it is taking these days to get the birth certificate and the passport issued for a new baby born in Canada (Credit Valley Hospital)

We have applied online via the 4-in-1 package two days ago and are interested to get the birth certificate and passport formalities at the soonest.

Is there any expedited service to speed up the birth certificate process? Any recent cases with timelines?

Please advise.

Regards

tarekm

May 23, 2017
Hi all,
I wana ask how long it is taking these days to get the birth certificate and the passport issued for a new baby born in Canada (Credit Valley Hospital)

We have applied online via the 4-in-1 package two days ago and are interested to get the birth certificate and passport formalities at the soonest.

Is there any expedited service to speed up the birth certificate process? Any recent cases with timelines?

Please advise.

Regards
Hi! Congratulations first! Did you get an answer for that? or probably you would now know by yourself, can you share your experience?

angel1287

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
Hii
Iam a Candian Pr and my husband a naturalised canadian citizen
I wish to ask for application of passport for new born born outside Canada (in India)what should I write the current mailing address as ? Should it be the Indian address or my Canadian address?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hii
Iam a Candian Pr and my husband a naturalised canadian citizen
I wish to ask for application of passport for new born born outside Canada (in India)what should I write the current mailing address as ? Should it be the Indian address or my Canadian address?
Where are you applying? If Canada, then Canadian address.

angel1287

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
Where are you applying? If Canada, then Canadian address.
I am in India and a pr
Husband is in canada n is a citizen
Processing time if applying thru embassy is 5 plus 3-4 months
Processing time if applying thru nova scotia/sydney is 5 plus 6-8 months
Baby would b in India
Where would it be better to apply and whats the average timeline
Thanks in advance!