+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New baby born update in federal pr file with provincial nominee

Nehal Gor

Jul 21, 2017
Hello everyone

Me and my husband Got SINP and now we just applied for federal PR that will take 20 months as per processing time given on cic so my concerned is that if meanwhile if we r doing baby planning will that cause more delay in file processing time as we are adding additional information of new born baby that born in canada after submitting the file
one of my friend update this information and he got very delay in file like 30 months to get pr though his baby was born in outside from Canada and i m planning for inside the Canada pls guide me I would be thankful to you guys

Kitkat2020

Feb 6, 2020
Hi, if the baby will be born in Canada, it shouldnt be an issue, as they are Canadian and no medical will be required for he/she. All you will need to do is raise webform and upload a copy of their Canadian birth certifcate and passport.

Reactions: Nehal Gor

Nehal Gor

Jul 21, 2017
Hi, if the baby will be born in Canada, it shouldnt be an issue, as they are Canadian and no medical will be required for he/she. All you will need to do is raise webform and upload a copy of their Canadian birth certifcate and passport.
Thank you for ur reply

Reactions: Keepers

Nehal Gor

Jul 21, 2017
One more question i heard that in our ongoing federal PR file if we do make any updation that cause delay in processing ur file is it myth or fact