+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Application under NOC Code-2281 & 2282

dudedesi

May 6, 2013
Hi there
Has anyone submitted CEC application under NOC Category 2281 or 2282 ? Also does anyone have idea about the 12,000 Applications cap ... is it still OK to apply for CEC or wait ?

Please confirm as it is a bit unclear on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp

Thanks

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
I have applied under 2282 on Nov 27 and I am currently awaiting for my AOR...

As far as your other question is concerned... it depends a lot on your situation and your preferences... If I were you and I qualify under CEC, I'd apply without wasting my time...

Tell us more about your situation (status, work permit expiry, job experience, IELTS done or not etc... ) and then may be someone will be able to suggest you better

yash7778

Jan 7, 2014
H
I have applied under 2282 on Nov 27 and I am currently awaiting for my AOR...

As far as your other question is concerned... it depends a lot on your situation and your preferences... If I were you and I qualify under CEC, I'd apply without wasting my time...

Tell us more about your situation (status, work permit expiry, job experience, IELTS done or not etc... ) and then may be someone will be able to suggest you better
Hi,
What roles did you mention?
I know that we can't use the exact description so would be great to see what you submitted and if it worked for you.