+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW APPLICATION ONLINE STATUS TRACKER

thesonicbro

Jul 24, 2016
So my ECAS shows DM but in the new portal it shows "In Progress"

From their FAQ: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1465&top=5

Overall status

At the top of the page, you’ll see one of the following statuses:

• In progress” means we’re still reviewing your application.
  • A “Congratulations!” message means you’ve successfully become a Canadian citizen.
  • Closed” means
    • we refused your application, or
    • you withdrew (cancelled) or abandoned your application

We’ll contact you before we close your application.

Reactions: dustinbee66

Tess90

Feb 18, 2020
it is legit of course and it does look better visually but mine has errors and a few people posted on a fb group that it does have some errors

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
I did the setup, it's legit. Looks fancy and they added some criteria there.

I've the following -
I have Language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions in progress and citizenship test, background verification completed. Last updated April 23.
Same as mine.

rajeev12

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
My tracker is showing that everything is completed but oath ceremony isn't started yet. Does this mean I have been approved for citizenship?

Hapique

Oct 17, 2015
The system looks cool! I've been able to check my application and found that Prohibitions are in progress, however a few weeks ago when I called to IRCC, an agent told me it was completed. Anyway, we all need some more patience again and again.

Reactions: bellaluna

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So my ECAS shows DM but in the new portal it shows "In Progress"
Same as well, it seems the new system doesn't have a decision made status anymore. It jumps from "In Progress" to Congrats message.

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
This is a bit worrysome, every step in my application shows In process, language skills -IP, physical presence - IP, Test - Completed, background verification - IP, Prohibitions - IP, looks like a long delay before i get a DM

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is a bit worrysome, every step in my application shows In process, language skills -IP, physical presence - IP, Test - Completed, background verification - IP, Prohibitions - IP, looks like a long delay before i get a DM
Yeah, I have these steps done 3 weeks after my test was approved. So don't worry.

Tess90

Feb 18, 2020
I was told everything is completed but lots of stuff is in progress even the interview that I had today