+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Applicant - Online profile question

santor

Jun 3, 2016
hi All,
I am in India and I will be sending my documents to WES within a week. I was wondering, would it be possible to create a profile without WES evaluation? or should I wait for WES evaluation and apply?
If I can do it without evaluation (I did Bachelors in Computers - 4 year in India) what would be the equivalent # of years - I tried in WES site, it shows 3 years only?

Canadiangoose

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Hi,

Did you complete Bachelor of Engineering in India(4 Years) and from Which University it was?

I did the same and it is equivalent to 4 years in USA and Canada. I did my Bachelors in Engineering from Osmania University.

santor

Jun 3, 2016
I completed from Madras university (4 years engineering), shall I create a online CIC profile with just IELTS score while waiting WES evaluation.

marcher

Mar 30, 2016
santor said:
hi All,
I am in India and I will be sending my documents to WES within a week. I was wondering, would it be possible to create a profile without WES evaluation? or should I wait for WES evaluation and apply?
If I can do it without evaluation (I did Bachelors in Computers - 4 year in India) what would be the equivalent # of years - I tried in WES site, it shows 3 years only?
Are you applying for PR or Citizenship?