Interview........
Hopefully will waive off
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello ALL ! I am applying for FSW to the London Visa Office , I am from Pakistan

The specific visa office of London states that it needs The Principal Applicant's ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE , is this really the case? Should i send them my Original Birth Certificate? And when would it possibly be returned to me? Any changes of it being lost or misplaced by the visa office?

And what about other documents such as University Transcripts which I am sending them in sealed envelope from the university itself , I am also sending originals of all work experience documents , i want to ask what are the original documents that are requested by the visa office at a later stage? I am sending them already

Regards

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have to follow what is exactly required by the London Visa Office specific instruction. If the original birth certificate is required they will return it accordingly at a later stage. Perhaps they may keep until issuance of visa. Please note that there is a risk for getting the documents misplaced or lost. :D, But very seldom!