+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New 5669 form?!

abanil

Jan 29, 2018
[QUOTE = "abanil, post: 8341193, member: 730106"] Это имеет полный смысл! Единственное, что меня беспокоило, это то, как я мог изменить / добавить страницы в официальный документ, подготовленный правительством. Во всяком случае, я не хочу попадать в неприятности, предоставляя неполную информацию, так что это имеет смысл. Спасибо за это предложение! [/ QUOTE]
You don’t have to worry. These are their official recommendations!
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?top=23
How to combine documents:
  • Text documents: Copy the text from all files into a single document. If you are including photos, use the “Insert picture” function instead of “Copy/Paste”.
  • PDF files: Combine PDFs to make a multi-page PDF.

If you are using Acrobat DC, follow the instructions on Adobe’s website.

If you don’t have Acrobat DC, there are websites that offer PDF merging services, like:
  • Images: Combine multiple images of your documents into a text document or PDF. When you save a PDF file, use a low resolution (96 dpi) to keep the document under 4MB.
You can only upload one 4MB file per field. If you try to upload multiple files in the same field, only one will be saved.
Wow! Thanks for such a detailed explanation. It is clear to me now on how to proceed further. I'm embarrassed that i couldn't searched for this myself but then I never thought along the lines of modifying the document. I'm sure this will be helpful for many others. Thanks again!

Reactions: Belarusian

Bee_kayy

Jul 8, 2019
New Delhi, India
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
It makes complete sense! The only thing I was worried about was that how could I modify/add pages to an official document prepared by the Govt. Anyway, I do not want to get into trouble by providing incomplete information so this makes complete sense. Thank you for this suggestion!
Yes, make sure you make put in complete details. I mean I submitted mine the same way and got my PPR within 10 days of submission. Hope you get yours soon too :)

Musti82

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

regarding the IMM issue i called immigration Canada today and spoke to an agent. He said that inland applications has to use the eimm version which is the 01/2018 version which has the validation button. so you still follow this version, he said the other new version is for other applications, so if you're sponsoring your wife who lives in Canada like myself you follow the 01 version. i almost sent the wrong form as a friend of mine said go with the newer version.

if you actually follow the checklist from the site you get that 01/2018 version. hope that clears it for everyone.

Reactions: AliZeus

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

regarding the IMM issue i called immigration Canada today and spoke to an agent. He said that inland applications has to use the eimm version which is the 01/2018 version which has the validation button. so you still follow this version, he said the other new version is for other applications, so if you're sponsoring your wife who lives in Canada like myself you follow the 01 version. i almost sent the wrong form as a friend of mine said go with the newer version.

if you actually follow the checklist from the site you get that 01/2018 version. hope that clears it for everyone.
when I don’t answer people a question like “what kind of document is needed”, they are offended if I give them advice to read the official site, alas ...

Reactions: Musti82

Musti82

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
when I don’t answer people a question like “what kind of document is needed”, they are offended if I give them advice to read the official site, alas ...
i agree, if you follow the steps its pretty straight forward, the full guide is long but pretty much explains everything. i just got the wrong doc version which doesnt apply to me, and got confused. i called immigration this morning and choose the call back it took them 10minutes to get back to me. they said just follow the checklist and fill the forms in that version which is the 01/2018

i did my PR back in the day when i was 25 in Quebec on my own, no lawyer or agents, now 15 years later i am doing it for my wife as sponsor. didnt miss the procedure a bit.

funny my wife hates taking pics, and thank God i knew what i try my best to take as many pics as possible. 20 pics is so little to tell the whole story but gotta follow the steps.

Reactions: Belarusian

abanil

Jan 29, 2018
Where do I get the checklist from? I just got a PDF file with the message to submit form IMM5669 written on it.

AliZeus

May 3, 2019
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

They asked me to submit the form with Original Signature. Do you have any idea what that means exactly? Thanks

Musti82

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
They asked me to submit the form with Original Signature. Do you have any idea what that means exactly? Thanks
every program has a different version, if i were you i say follow the checklist and whichever version applies to you use that one.

angelangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Did anyone submit with 5669 instead of E5669? What happened? They asked for new form or application was returned?