+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Never received an AOR

Alius

Oct 28, 2013
Hello,
I have never received an AOR. I've sent an e-mail to PC-CTD-Ottawa about request to get an AOR.
So here is the copy of my letter and the copy of the answer:

ME: Hello,
Dear immigration officer
I have sent my application to Sidney Nova Scotia regarding permanent resident. When I log in to my CIC account I see, that you received my application, but I have never received an AOR. Are you able to send me an AOR?
See my personal information below:

Immigration: Dear Sir/Madam,

The AOR was sent to you via email on 10DEC2013.

For your reference, your application number is : ########.

Should you wish to submit additional documentation in support of your application, you may email us the information or send it to the address noted below.

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement des demandes - Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
Site : www.cic.gc.ca
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

So my question is: Should I ask them again for an AOR form or I just have to wait for more information from them?
Because as I know an AOR says if your application is completed and filed correctly. But know They just sent me file number and no information. So I don't know if my application is completed and if they need more supporting documents.
Please help

resubmitmypr

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
10-10-2013
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2014
LANDED..........
10-04-2014
AoR really is just to inform you the file number. File number is generated only if your application is complete and accepted by CIC for further processing. This also means they have accepted your fees.
I think you are good. Just relax and wait for the next steps from CIC.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Alius said:
Hello,
I have never received an AOR. I've sent an e-mail to PC-CTD-Ottawa about request to get an AOR.
So here is the copy of my letter and the copy of the answer:

ME: Hello,
Dear immigration officer
I have sent my application to Sidney Nova Scotia regarding permanent resident. When I log in to my CIC account I see, that you received my application, but I have never received an AOR. Are you able to send me an AOR?
See my personal information below:

Immigration: Dear Sir/Madam,

The AOR was sent to you via email on 10DEC2013.

For your reference, your application number is : ########.

Should you wish to submit additional documentation in support of your application, you may email us the information or send it to the address noted below.

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement des demandes - Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
Site : www.cic.gc.ca
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

So my question is: Should I ask them again for an AOR form or I just have to wait for more information from them?
Because as I know an AOR says if your application is completed and filed correctly. But know They just sent me file number and no information. So I don't know if my application is completed and if they need more supporting documents.
Please help

The file number is all you need. No need to request the AOR again. If they've send you the AOR ( even if you've never received it ) that means
that your application is complete and the processing has begun.
The AOR is a generic email and does not contain request for documents or anything, this will come later on in the process.

Here's an example AOR : >> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/aor.html

Alberto945

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2014
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
CPR 23-03-2015
LANDED..........
12-04-2015 Finally
AOR is just that, that your application seems to be complete. In the future, when they start processing in detail your application, if something is missing, they will let you know about it right away.

Alius

Oct 28, 2013
I have never sent my FBI criminal record. Should I sent them now. Because I received it only after I sent my application.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Alius said:
I have never sent my FBI criminal record. Should I sent them now. Because I received it only after I sent my application.
Yes, use the instructions on my website to send the email to CPC:

>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/01/how-do-i-contact-citizenship-and-immigration-canada-regarding-my-cec-application.html