+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

never lie in ur application

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Find this retrospection for current prospective applicants as a guide. Hear a member's experience shared prevously in this forum:

"I had applied on 25march and got my passport today.

Reasons for refusal :
potential Immigrant
You didn't provided information abt ur previous US three refusals as required on your application form.

My counselor suggested that no one mentions that they had got a refusal so I didn't mentioned that and seniors suggested me not to do that.

Can I apply again for Canada and how can I convince VO ?what are the chances of getting vis"a

Pls be guided though some go away with it who know u may not.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
ola1974 said:
Find this retrospection for current prospective applicants as a guide. Hear a member's experience shared prevously in this forum:

Reasons for refusal :
potential Immigrant
You didn't provided information abt ur previous US three refusals as required on your application form.

My counselor suggested that no one mentions that they had got a refusal so I didn't mentioned that and seniors suggested me not to do that.

Can I apply again for Canada and how can I convince VO ?what are the chances of getting vis"a

does the form says any rejection or specifies any previous rejection from US or Canada... if it says any rejection u can say make excuse that I didn't know I had to mention US rejection.. that was a misunderstating not a intention to lie

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
sharjeel91 said:
does the form says any rejection or specifies any previous rejection from US or Canada... if it says any rejection u can say make excuse that I didn't know I had to mention US rejection.. that was a misunderstating not a intention to lie
dont lie on top of one lie. on IMM1294 it clearly ask previous visa rejections. Do not trust consultants and never misrepresent as chances of getting a visa after u reapply become slim

Reactions: jbdot0941

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
sharjeel91 said:
It says Canada or any other country. It's very clear.

CIC doesn't care if it was a misunderstanding or a lie - they will automatically treat it as a lie and it will certainly impact any future applications submitted.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

scylla said:

CIC doesn't care if it was a misunderstanding or a lie - they will automatically treat it as a lie and it will certainly impact any future applications submitted.
Also he probably doesn't realize it, but I would think that he has been banned for 2 years for misrepresentation.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
scylla said:

does it say canada or any other country on form or it dont specify....

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

sharjeel91 said:
does it say canada or any other country on form or it dont specify....

IMM 1294E: "Background information; 2(b) Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any country?"

Its 'extremely' serious to lie or misrepresent facts. All information goes into your UCI, it stays forever.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
J5M said:
Hi,

IMM 1294E: "Background information; 2(b) Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any country?"

Its 'extremely' serious to lie or misrepresent facts. All information goes into your UCI, it stays forever.
ok then there is no way he can get away from this... dude ur blacklisted and I don't think u will ever be able to enter canada or USA

sam89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
hi ,

i applied online on 10th of june , just realize after reading this thread that i forgot to mention about my US refusal in 2005.

still waiting for the decision ,

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam89 said:
hi ,

i applied online on 10th of june , just realize after reading this thread that i forgot to mention about my US refusal in 2005.

Pray u get away with it. Another way is that that time is over 10 year & such info might have been discarded. You are a bit saver. But still pray.

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
ola1974 said:
Pray u get away with it. Another way is that that time is over 10 year & such info might have been discarded. You are a bit saver. But still pray.
Hi Ola1974
I have a query.. I forgot to mention my visa refusal which was on July-2001 .. 13 years before and when i was 10 years old. . I just got this news when i read your thread and after I asked from my father.
But after this refusal I got visa of schengen-staten ...
there is only one stamp and it is written in this stamp
"visa applied (le) on 24-07-2001 (aupres de is representation de suisse) from the representation of switzerland. thats it there is nothing write refusal or rejection. .
I am very tense :( .. . what should I do ?
Do I withdraw my file and apply again with the new application and another fees ? :eek:

sam89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
its a small tick ..... and i do remember last time when i got UK visa in 2010 i did mentioned about US refusal , and i got the visa but this time i just miss that tick <<<<<, ahhhhhhh

now what to do guys , withdrawing application or sending explanation letter to CIC which shows out clear intentions that we just miss it as an error

Sharuk

Nov 5, 2020
hi ,

I am in the same situation.
Finally have you got your visa.

Sharuk

Nov 5, 2020

Reasons for refusal :
potential Immigrant

Have you got the visa??