+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEVER go in for IQAS for your ECA!

priyanka3393

Jan 24, 2021
Can someone tell me where do we mail the transcripts for IQAS and how? I have received the transcripts from IP UNiversity in a sealed envelope now how do i send it and where?

Newbienov2021

Nov 27, 2021
Hi,
I have got 2 masters - MCom and MBA. However, WES evaluated both as 1 year diploma each. Hence, I am planning to get my credentials evaluated from IQAS in the hope of getting it considered as Masters. Since the two masters are from different universities, I am planning to send only my MCom credentials along with Bcom as they belong to same university. I plan to update WES evaluation for MBA and IQAS for MCom and BCom while filling out EE. What would you suggest and will there be any issues as my earlier WES report contains credential assessment for all 3 degrees?
I Pushpa, how did it turn out for you ? I have the same case and same question :)

Newbienov2021

Nov 27, 2021
Brother Did you get any response in this case? As I am planning to submit my case with CES & IQAS at the same time, and use the one that is giving me a higher degree.
Please which of the eca bodies evaluates fasters, and evaluates my diploma and bsc as two or more certificates.
What is the cost implication
Thanks
WES will evaluate fastest (generally 20 days) but diplomas but will give you less credit compared to IQAS(10 days-5 months)

Newbienov2021

Nov 27, 2021
it seems hopeless creating new application at IQAS, tried the logging in at 5 sec interval..didnt work ...anyone who knows the answer ???

Simu708

Mar 17, 2019
Hi there

I have submitted my application for iqas for my master and bachelor but unfortunately i forgot to submit my degree 's back page . i checked iqas required both pages for degree front and back . Does it create problem for my application? i tried to contact them but getting automatic emails.

Could anyone help me with this issue?

nandita.bn16

Nov 10, 2023
My application got rejected by IQAS stating CCS (Chaudhary Charan Singh University) isnt a valid institution.
They took 6 months to inform finally that they rejected it