+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Never been to Canada but got rejected for contravening previous stay in Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Well in that case i should wait for the notes to arrive that would clear all doubts and then re apply again
Are you aware that the international school of Manitoba doesn’t qualify for PGWP? What country are you from? It doesn’t make sense to spend such a large amount of money on a program you can likely find in your home country or much less expensive country.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html

Muhammad Safi

Mar 25, 2022
Are you aware that the international school of Manitoba doesn’t qualify for PGWP? What country are you from? It doesn’t make sense to spend such a large amount of money on a program you can likely find in your home country or much less expensive country.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html
Well i have a foundation course at International college of Manitoba and after completing first year in it I'll be automatically transferred to university of manitoba which is a pgwp eligible institute, i am from Pakistan, yes i can find one here but lets be honest no university here can compete with a recognized one in Canada and that has alot of advantages when it comes to recruitment in big firms

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Well i have a foundation course at International college of Manitoba and after completing first year in it I'll be automatically transferred to university of manitoba which is a pgwp eligible institute, i am from Pakistan, yes i can find one here but lets be honest no university here can compete with a recognized one in Canada and that has alot of advantages when it comes to recruitment in big firms
You’ll have to wait to see why exactly you were refused to see if you can overcome the reasons.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You are not guaranteed admission to U of M. Apply directly to U of M instead.

lisarogers

Star Member
Oct 16, 2021
In my opinion, the webform will take off the administrative error if any, they are most likely going to rectify the error relating to the last reason if you confirm to them that you have never travelled before to Canada and contravened the conditions and provide them the evidence, so in that way you will have two reasons to deal with. the webform might help you to-reassess and you can also point out the other two reasons. You can re-apply once you get your gcms notes as it will give you an indication of what are actual reasons behind those two first reasons

Muhammad Safi

Mar 25, 2022
In my opinion, the webform will take off the administrative error if any, they are most likely going to rectify the error relating to the last reason if you confirm to them that you have never travelled before to Canada and contravened the conditions and provide them the evidence, so in that way you will have two reasons to deal with. the webform might help you to-reassess and you can also point out the other two reasons. You can re-apply once you get your gcms notes as it will give you an indication of what are actual reasons behind those two first reasons
So should i go for the web form after i receive my notes and see if they rectify their mistake if they dont i should re-apply then right?