+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Never been to Canada but got rejected for contravening previous stay in Canada.

njab

Jul 14, 2018
Hello everyone, I finally got my CAIPS notes and it basically says that I have already studied the subjects taught in my proposed program and I possess a higher level of qualification. The vo believes that it is not the right progression of study. I have obtained a bachelor's degree in pharmacy from India and wanted to go for strategic marketing communications at Conestoga college. I have already been refused twice. my consultant says that instead of reapplying for the same course, I should go for a different course in may intake whereas a second consultant that I visited says that if I reapply with a strong sop, I may have a chance, but if I apply for a different course in May 2020, the vo would think that I am desperate to get into Canada and refuse my application. Can someone please help me with this dilemma.
Did you contact embassy for clarity? or did u reapply? i have received similar case too and want to know f i shall submit web form or go for Judicial review?

lisarogers

Star Member
Oct 16, 2021
I have never been to Canada before and my rejection letter says

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada.

How is that possible?
what was the outcome of this? did you ever find it?

Surjitbedi

Feb 23, 2022
HI
I got refusal on the further mention but I didn't have any travel history or visited Canada.Moreover my profile was very transparent as I applied after my 12th class under SDS category.
Is this blunder of IRCC ?
now i reapplied again.
Please if anyone know reply.
[I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the irpr, based on your story of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in canada] This is an error ?

Surjitbedi

Feb 23, 2022
HI
I got refusal on the further mention but I didn't have any travel history or visited Canada.Moreover my profile was very transparent as I applied after my 12th class under SDS category.
now i reapplied again.
[I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the irpr, based on your story of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in canada]

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
HI
now i reapplied again.
[I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the irpr, based on your story of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in canada]
Order your GCMS notes to see the details. There's pretty much always an explanation. In many cases someone may have traveled to Canada as a child. While it was the parents who contravened the rules, this also remains on the child's record. In one of the other cases above, an ex spouse claimed asylum in Canada and the claim was refused. This person's spouse never traveled to Canada but was included in the claim.

Again, order your GCMS notes to see the full details. Something in your past has triggered this

Surjitbedi

Feb 23, 2022
No . I gurranteed that above mentioned context are not in case with me By the way I applied for caips in 5dollar already with the help of my friend How many days it will take? Pls tell
On the other hand, i also reapplied Bcuz that reason seems erorr.

lisarogers

Star Member
Oct 16, 2021
No . I gurranteed that above mentioned context are not in case with me By the way I applied for caips in 5dollar already with the help of my friend How many days it will take? Pls tell
On the other hand, i also reapplied Bcuz that reason seems erorr.
i had the same reason and i sent a webform;; try a web form, but since you re-applied its good, simultaneously do send a web form and attach your passport pages.. the gcms takes 30 days or more,

Reactions: Surjitbedi

Surjitbedi

Feb 23, 2022
hi . Can i get your WhatsApp number or Please you may message on my Instagram- sharry.bedi
I want to talk you related to this.

Muhammad Safi

Mar 25, 2022
hi, my study permit got refused again I have already been refused once now this is the second time.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada

The above 2 points are the same as the first rejection letter and I tried my best to address this in re-application I also took the help of CAIPS notes but the re-application got refused too,

Now I got the earlier of two points again but, the third point is beyond my understanding I have never been to Canada in all my life, how come I have contravened the condition.

Already applied for the CAIPS notes for this one, but I am really thinking about giving up now my IELTS also expired this month

Need some advice, What should I do?

lisarogers

Star Member
Oct 16, 2021
Once you have the notes, you will get clarity on it, the last one is mainly due to some admin error, i had it and they just remove it, we sent a web form with an explanation, they just removed and added the old one.

Muhammad Safi

Mar 25, 2022
Once you have the notes, you will get clarity on it, the last one is mainly due to some admin error, i had it and they just remove it, we sent a web form with an explanation, they just removed and added the old one.
Can you explain how did you send the webform, as the web form is only used to submit missing information

lisarogers

Star Member
Oct 16, 2021
IRCC Webform (cic.gc.ca) i use this link for webforn, outlined all the issues and the error and also i included an updated SOP-letter to outline that the error that i have never travelled before, you can attach copies of the passport, also you can highlight the other two points and provide them some explanation, but again we do not know what are the exact reasons behind those two reasons are. they should come back within 15 days to you. Once you get your gcms notes, you might get clarity on what the exact reasons are and re-apply again, the other option is Judicial Review, what is your profile?

Muhammad Safi

Mar 25, 2022
IRCC Webform (cic.gc.ca) i use this link for webforn, outlined all the issues and the error and also i included an updated SOP-letter to outline that the error that i have never travelled before, you can attach copies of the passport, also you can highlight the other two points and provide them some explanation, but again we do not know what are the exact reasons behind those two reasons are. they should come back within 15 days to you. Once you get your gcms notes, you might get clarity on what the exact reasons are and re-apply again, the other option is Judicial Review, what is your profile?
If i point out these issues in webform then what's the point of re application then? Still i am waiting for me notes to arrive to see exactly why i was refused

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If i point out these issues in webform then what's the point of re application then? Still i am waiting for me notes to arrive to see exactly why i was refused
Pointing out an error in Canada’s information is very different than getting refused and applying again. You can’t send in a webform addressing all your reasons for refusal and expect your application to be reassessed you need to apply again.

Muhammad Safi

Mar 25, 2022
Pointing out an error in Canada’s information is very different than getting refused and applying again. You can’t send in a webform addressing all your reasons for refusal and expect your application to be reassessed you need to apply again.
Well in that case i should wait for the notes to arrive that would clear all doubts and then re apply again