+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Net Worth Verification for PNP Entrepreneur immigration

Nomad80

Mar 10, 2021
Hi,
I am planning to apply for Ontario enterpreneur stream and would like to ask for your advice in choosing company for net worth verification. I am in contact with MNP.
Can you share experiences with net worth verification companies please ?

The costs, timeline and anything important people should know.
Thanks

Nomad80

Mar 10, 2021
Hi
MNP is very professional, Contact Mr Roy Tong
Fees depends case to case
Thank you
Thanks for you reply. Do you know by any chance what sort of supporting evidences they ask for networth verification?
I have property plus funds in saving account.

mpnpb17

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Dear all,
Sorry for posting question asking after a long time. But i saw this thread just now. I am also wishing to apply for OINP. Does anyone had any chance of getting an invitation.
Also have a question on whom to chose and I also believe we should get a professional help in writing a valid and perfect business plan. Can I just approach MNP get any guidance from them well before applying an EOI. I have read that we should only contact them after getting an invitation But I feel that we should approach them first instead and explain our situation because they have vast experience and I believe they can also suggest good business for us.

What I mean to say is that we should rely on them completely from the beginning.

What do you guys think am I correct.

Thank you.

Pari kaur

Nov 13, 2018
Hi, you should approach MNP after you get your invitation. They will not help you to find the business or develop a business plan but after invitation you will have to hire them just as a verifier for your net worth

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear all,
Sorry for posting question asking after a long time. But i saw this thread just now. I am also wishing to apply for OINP. Does anyone had any chance of getting an invitation.
Also have a question on whom to chose and I also believe we should get a professional help in writing a valid and perfect business plan. Can I just approach MNP get any guidance from them well before applying an EOI. I have read that we should only contact them after getting an invitation But I feel that we should approach them first instead and explain our situation because they have vast experience and I believe they can also suggest good business for us.

What I mean to say is that we should rely on them completely from the beginning.

What do you guys think am I correct.

Thank you.
Not correct.

MPNP won't give you advice. They don't do that. It's up to you to identify a good business for yourself. If you want that kind of help, you'll need to hire an immigration lawyer.

mpnpb17

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Not correct.

MPNP won't give you advice. They don't do that. It's up to you to identify a good business for yourself. If you want that kind of help, you'll need to hire an immigration lawyer.
Ya I thought so, but I believe that they do have connections with Immigration lawyers because they process applications for their clients. Do you know of any good Immigration Lawyer.

My obvious doubt is "how are they gonna calculate real estate net worth.". If they calculate it less than local valuations, then its a waste of time. I would drop my idea all together in the beginning itself before going ahead. I hope you got my point.

You are correct on the Immigration Lawyer. They could guide me correctly. If I know someone.