+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

nepali student trying canada

bishow

Jan 3, 2010
hi i am a nepali student trying for canada
I am looking for other nepali students who are on process or got visa or rejected to share their stories
thanks

P

pniroula

bishow said:
hi i am a nepali student trying for canada
I am looking for other nepali students who are on process or got visa or rejected to share their stories
thanks
Hi Bishow
I'm a Nepali student studying here since September 2009. Do let me know if you have any questions regarding studying here in Canada.

bishow

Jan 3, 2010
thanks pniroula for trying to help me.
wellll i was thinking of trying to canada for 2010 but still confused to or not to.
i want to ask you like what r the chances of getting visa for neplease student?
whats like living on canada for neplease student?
Can you share how you got visa and sufffssss.......

P

pniroula

bishow said:
thanks pniroula for trying to help me.
wellll i was thinking of trying to canada for 2010 but still confused to or not to.
i want to ask you like what r the chances of getting visa for neplease student?
whats like living on canada for neplease student?
Can you share how you got visa and sufffssss.......
hi bishow
1. getting visa for Nepali student:
it depends how the visa officer so i can't say that much. if your field of study is relevant and if you satisfy that your main intention is studying then there should be no problem. and also you have to provide every documents that is needed.
p.s for myself i applied my visa from Singapore as i used to work there. so i'm not too sure how's the visa consulate acts in New Delhi.
2. what like living in Canada as Nepalese student?
can you elaborate what are you trying to say. if you are referring to job then you can't work for 6 months after joining the uni or college. only after 6 months of studies, you can apply off-campus work permit. so you have to at least carry the sum of money for 1 yr of living expenses. living expenses depends on city you have chosen. it varies from 700-1000 dollar monthly.
i believe this will help you to get some idea.
best of luck

sakuragi

Apr 19, 2010
hi my name is suyog and i am trying for canada for september i just have got the letter of acceptence and i am doing my documents.i dont dont know wht to do as it is heard that its very hard to get visa in canada.

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
pniroula said:
hi bishow
it depends how the visa officer so i can't say that much. if your field of study is relevant and if you satisfy that your main intention is studying then there should be no problem. and also you have to provide every documents that is needed.
p.s for myself i applied my visa from Singapore as i used to work there. so i'm not too sure how's the visa consulate acts in New Delhi.
can you elaborate what are you trying to say. if you are referring to job then you can't work for 6 months after joining the uni or college. only after 6 months of studies, you can apply off-campus work permit. so you have to at least carry the sum of money for 1 yr of living expenses. living expenses depends on city you have chosen. it varies from 700-1000 dollar monthly.
best of luck
hi ...i m nepalese..now from london. i have applied for canada skilled worker visa. i got initial approval from canada. document have been submitted to india. i hope i will get success..can u inform me about you. i wanna communicate with u.

honeybee

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
June 2010
sakuragi said:
hi my name is suyog and i am trying for canada for september i just have got the letter of acceptence and i am doing my documents.i dont dont know wht to do as it is heard that its very hard to get visa in canada.
If ur degree is good enough and ur docs are fair then u ll get ur visa 4 sure

pras007

Mar 29, 2011
pniroula said:
hi bishow
best of luck
Hi Mr. Niroula,
Its good to see that fellow Nepalese are helping here each other rather than pulling each others legs. I hope and pray this mentality will vanish soon from our motherland and our minds. You mentioned that you used to work in Singapore and from there you migrated to Canada ... If you don't mind can you tell me, whether you are there in Student Visa or work permit ? Actually i am asking you this because i also worked in Singapore for 3 years for a reputed MNC as a contractor in IT sector and now back to Nepal after my visa expired. I was wondering if my work experience in SG will help me land a job in Canada ? Any inputs from the members here will be highly appreciated. Actually now i am searching for a correct route for the process. Feel free to PM me ...Thank you.