what are the requirement for fsw
I cannot wait for csq

Nirvan

Jul 8, 2015
LANDED..........
06-04-2016
Suchana said:
Thank you so much for your response.

I think its better to break out all the segments, so that you will provide expert guidance.

1. Education: 3 years PCL in Nursing (after 10th Grade)+ BN (two years), and simultaneous BA in liberal arts private (three years).
(Got my ECS report stating: I. Three years PCL Nursing Canadian equivalency: High School Diploma
II. Two Years Bachelors in Nursing (BN), Canadian Equivalency: Diplomac (two Years)
III. 3 Bachelors in Liberal Arts (private student) (Overlaps with BN); Canadian Equivalency: Bachelors degree
(Expecting 21/25 points from my education)...your assessment??
2. Experience: After PCL: 21 months as a Staff Nurse (registered nurse in a Nepal Nursing Council)
After BN: 7 months as a Staff Nurse (Registered)
Hello Suchana. Can you please tell me how did you start the process for your Canadian evaluation. I believe you are from Nepal, so what all documents are needed for this evaluation. If possible can you provide me with any link so that it will be much clear. Your suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Nirvan said:
Hello Suchana. Can you please tell me how did you start the process for your Canadian evaluation. I believe you are from Nepal, so what all documents are needed for this evaluation. If possible can you provide me with any link so that it will be much clear. Your suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
The process is Just like you evaluated your physiotherapy degree from WES.
Yeah its true that two yrs BN from Nepal is equivalent to two year post secondary credential in Canada.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
death_fast said:
what are the requirement for fsw
I cannot wait for csq
Dear,

Please visit 'Express Entry' forum that can be found on this blog for the requirements u r looking for.

Gunnershat

Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone there,
It might be odd and strange post for you guys, but take it positively !!

I am PR holder of Canada, Currently in Nepal and thinking of get married in Nepal. Is there anyone who have done BSC Nursing, Bachelor in Nursing (BN), Bachelor in Education or other Technical Degree’s which will make her to settle with a ease in Canada.

Please don’t take it in negative way.

Please reply to this post or email me on migratecanadaquick@gmail.com and we can speak further !!

Thanks

hope for the best

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
;D ;D Good intentions.... Post it in Shaadi.com :D :D

Gunnershat said:
Hello Everyone there,
It might be odd and strange post for you guys, but take it positively !!

I am PR holder of Canada, Currently in Nepal and thinking of get married in Nepal. Is there anyone who have done BSC Nursing, Bachelor in Nursing (BN), Bachelor in Education or other Technical Degree’s which will make her to settle with a ease in Canada.

Please don’t take it in negative way.

Please reply to this post or email me on migratecanadaquick@gmail.com and we can speak further !!

Thanks

hope for the best

sunnu

Dec 21, 2017
hi, i'm from Nepal. I have completed my certificate level in Nursing which is done after grade 10 SLC. I have job experience of around 8 years. I have not done IELTS exam now. I want to know whether i can apply for RPN or RN in canada? If no, what are the requirements for them?

RickyNep

Feb 15, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey guys could you repeat the process for PCL nursing WES evaluation please? I have PNP and need to complete WES for my spouse. Currently living in Canada. So, details process will be highly appreciable.