+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nepalese settled in Quebec via QSW program

Nuvem Rocks

Jul 5, 2015
No any updates to me.. Applied on March 2014..got first letter within three months then haven't heard from them...pls keep updating... We all are interested to see when they will start issuing QSC to Nepalese ...

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Nuvem Rocks said:
No any updates to me.. Applied on March 2014..got first letter within three months then haven't heard from them...pls keep updating... We all are interested to see when they will start issuing QSC to Nepalese ...
Hi,
I am unaware of exact time taken for the issuance of QSC to Nepalese. However,I received 2nd communication from them after about 22 months from the date of submission of initial application.This scenario seems ,we need to wait about 3 yrs for accomplishment of QSC.

Bimochan

Apr 2, 2016
AARUN said:
hi vishal,
i don;t know how many ppl get visa by quebec immigration.i had applied for csq on August 2013 and still now we didn't get any response.
I called to quebec immigration and they told me that only for csq it will take 2-3 years....so it's gonna be a long wait.
i suggest you to try from federel cuz recenltly they opened the federal part also.....which gonna be fast than quebec and save your time and money as well.

best wishes brother
Hi Aarun sir,

I have also applied in August 2013 through kanddy.com. I have not received any respond after the application. Have you received any further respond after the application until so far? Its been more than 2 years and have not got any mails or registration no. of case fine. It's really unknowing. I have sent several emails to the official side. Please share if you have any up dates.

Thank you in advance.

Khapa

Aug 3, 2019
Ms. Lata, as you've said that you are a nurse but let us be more clear on your nursing degree before doing any credential assessment. If your current degree of nursing is Bachelor's level then you better proceed for ECA and then apply on federal instead of Quebec. In contrast, if your current nursing degree is only PCL then you won't be eligible for federal. As most of the cases on ECA, it is observed that 3 years of PCL is only reported as '3 years of hospital study' which ultimately will not be considered as a complete program by CIC in their review.

Hi, I am totally new here. I am looking to get ECA of my spouse. She has completed PCL Nursing in 2016. Which assessment body should I consider for ECA? WES or any other body? Also what points can I claim for spouse education for CRS and FSW..