+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Neither visa stamped on passport nor refusal letter in envelope

cream chick

Jun 21, 2019
i just got my decision letter today,i got my passport on Friday and i saw a small letter on it stating final decision not received and today been Monday the decision email they sent me was that my fund was insufficient.......please does anyone knows how much fund i need before i can be granted the visa,the annoying aspect was that in quote.....i am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources without working in Canada to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompany you during your proposed period of study.I applied alone i don't know where they saw that anybody will accompany me......all advice will be highly appreciated,thnx

aditideginal

Apr 26, 2019
i just got my decision letter today,i got my passport on Friday and i saw a small letter on it stating final decision not received and today been Monday the decision email they sent me was that my fund was insufficient.......please does anyone knows how much fund i need before i can be granted the visa,the annoying aspect was that in quote.....i am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources without working in Canada to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompany you during your proposed period of study.I applied alone i don't know where they saw that anybody will accompany me......all advice will be highly appreciated,thnx
Same thing happened with me..my refusal reason was also stating as " not enough financial resources to pay for tution fees without working in canada".....my college fees is around 20 lakhs and I HV education loan of 31 lakhs..even though that reason was given...I reapplied giving an explanation for that reason in cover letter...I m waiting for my visa

Reactions: cream chick

bimbos2007

Jul 25, 2019
Am going through the same problem here, no refusal letter no mail in my box .its so frustrating...i don't know if have been denial or not...applied on the 13th of march and up til now no reasonable email from them...the most annoying part is that have paid part of my tuition and the school is asking for an official refusal letter before i can get a refund...the only thing found inside my returned passport is also a small note stating that an important information has been sent to my email which have not seen since the second of MAY 2...i check my spam almost every hour so is not there....
I have this same problem. please has yours been resolved. i am curious need help

cream chick

Jun 21, 2019
Same thing happened with me..my refusal reason was also stating as " not enough financial resources to pay for tution fees without working in canada".....my college fees is around 20 lakhs and I HV education loan of 31 lakhs..even though that reason was given...I reapplied giving an explanation for that reason in cover letter...I m waiting for my visa
Have you gotte

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
No...it was again refused on the same basis....
get a gcms report. That is the only way to know about the internal notes written by the officer regarding your finances. Once, you have the gcms report, then write a strong letter of explanation defending the reasons. use this format, https://www.caipsgcms.com/download

Adukemi

Aug 11, 2019
I got my passport dispatched message and when I opened the envelop there was no visa stamped and no refusal letter.

But a small piece of paper stuck in my passport stating that all the information has been sent by email.

I am yet to receive any mail since 13th August 2019, checked my spam nothing.

I have written to them twice but got no reply