+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Neither visa stamped on passport nor refusal letter in envelope

aditideginal

Apr 26, 2019
Hey guys i just visited local MP and they inquired about my case, today i received email from MP saying that

We spoke to IRCC today and they informed us that your work permit application was approved on Dec 4, 2018. If you find no visa attached to your passport, please send us the copies of your passport pages (the main page plus all pages that have stamps or visas on them) and provide the address of the sender, your current residential address and mailing address. Once we get these files, we will be able to further follow up with IRCC about your situation.
MP as in from India or Canada??

aditideginal

Apr 26, 2019
I just mailed Banglore vac yesterday and got a reply today from Delhi vac along with a attached refusal letter. but the reason completely makes no nense

Ololade_seun

May 19, 2019
Am going through the same problem here, no refusal letter no mail in my box .its so frustrating...i don't know if have been denial or not...applied on the 13th of march and up til now no reasonable email from them...the most annoying part is that have paid part of my tuition and the school is asking for an official refusal letter before i can get a refund...the only thing found inside my returned passport is also a small note stating that an important information has been sent to my email which have not seen since the second of MAY 2...i check my spam almost every hour so is not there....

aditideginal

Apr 26, 2019
Am going through the same problem here, no refusal letter no mail in my box .its so frustrating...i don't know if have been denial or not...applied on the 13th of march and up til now no reasonable email from them...the most annoying part is that have paid part of my tuition and the school is asking for an official refusal letter before i can get a refund...the only thing found inside my returned passport is also a small note stating that an important information has been sent to my email which have not seen since the second of MAY 2...i check my spam almost every hour so is not there....
Whr did u apply from? Paper based or online?

$ukhr@j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
I had also the same prblm infact in these days most of the students are facing this prblm so when i got refused i also didn't recieve my refusal letter then i did an email to the embassy officer and then the vry next day i got an email with an attached letter (refusal letter).So i suggest u that u have to mail in the embassy.

Ololade_seun

May 19, 2019
I had also the same prblm infact in these days most of the students are facing this prblm so when i got refused i also didn't recieve my refusal letter then i did an email to the embassy officer and then the vry next day i got an email with an attached letter (refusal letter).So i suggest u that u have to mail in the embassy.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
dont wait for their email. Just link your application online and track everything there. its easy to link. Just follow these instructions. https://www.caipsgcms.com/blog/10/HOW-TO-LINK-YOUR-PAPER-BASED-APPLICATION-TO-YOUR-ONLINE-CIC-ACCOUNT

aditideginal

Apr 26, 2019
Hello guys,
I HV reapplied again for my study permit on 12th of june.i heard that when reapplied the decision might be done within 10 days. It is a paper based application. I tried linking it online but it is showing as "such application doesn't exist".I already have gckey account of my previous application. Do I have to create another account?
Please help me guys