+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

needs ur urgent advise

aj

Sep 6, 2007
My husband is a canadian citizen I have a pr , we have a daughter almost 10 years, she was staying with her grandmother, she died last march, both of us are staying out of canada, our two sons are in canada studying in university, we want to go back to canada, to live as a family, what is ur advise, thanks for ur help in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

aj said:
My husband is a canadian citizen I have a pr , we have a daughter almost 10 years, she was staying with her grandmother, she died last march, both of us are staying out of canada, our two sons are in canada studying in university, we want to go back to canada, to live as a family, what is ur advise, thanks for ur help in advance.
Just go. As you are accompanying your Canadian citizen husband, you have maintained your PR status. If necessary you can apply for a travel document http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/travel.asp

PMM

aj

Sep 6, 2007
thanks for ur quick answer, the problem is that my daughter doesnt have landing paper she is still holding jordanian passport, so what shall we do, please we were trying here and there and consultations are of no help to us , as they said NO WAY, she can inter canada
what is ur advise, thanks a lot for ur kind cooperation.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

aj said:
thanks for ur quick answer, the problem is that my daughter doesnt have landing paper she is still holding jordanian passport, so what shall we do, please we were trying here and there and consultations are of no help to us , as they said NO WAY, she can inter canada
what is ur advise, thanks a lot for ur kind cooperation.
Sorry, I read your original post as if your daughter had died. Was your daughter every a PR? If not you can attempt to get a TRV and then sponsor her in Canada. It will be difficult, either you or your spouse may have to return to Canada and then sponsor her from Jordan. Was your husband a Canadian at the time of her birth? If so, then she is a citizen, and only has to apply for proof of citizenship rather than being sponsored.

PMM

aj

Sep 6, 2007
Once again , thanks alot for ur kind reply, and being so patient with our problems, my husband is a citzen only since one and a half year, before that he was holding jordanian passport , he got a job now in Kuwait , and we are staying with him (me & daughter) he doesnt mind going back and arange for her papers but how long it will take , he is afraid that he will loose his job and actually its a good one, but ofcourse , we need our daughter to grow up with her brothers, for the last 5 years she is only see them in occasions, I know I gave u a headache with my story, but I trust your answers as I went through the forum.
thanks alot and God bless u