+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Needs advise on WES

DIvi.707

Mar 2, 2018
HI friends I am in Canada currently on work permit. Yesterday I got my transcripts for my BCOM and MBA form GNDU (through GNDU online transcript) in envelope from GNDU in Canada. It has stamped , Indian stamps and my address on which it was delivered.
Now till I know, I need to create a account with WES and pay some fees and they will provide me with the reference number and along with that reference number i have to sent the letter. But in certain thread it was written that we have sent a letter.

Now can anyone who has recent successful gone through this process what should be content of letter and and what is the address of WES to which I have to send the courier. And if I am missing something in this full process of my degree evaluation for my PR.

Also while creating a WES account I have some question :
1) Which option to select WES standard or ECA with IRCC ?
2) On the page where we have to add our educational credential which option to select in Institution Type ,: a. University education b. State board of tech edu c) State board gen Nursing d) Professional inst e) Secondary education. I did my MBA from university main campus and Bcom from dav college. I believe so it will be secondary education
3) In th very next column which of these apply : a. Attended an Indian secondary school b) Attended Frecnh Prog c) Attended International High school d)Completed IGCSE A level or AS level Exam

Thanks