+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

needed info regarding Global Business Management course @ humber...

telugustudent

Jul 19, 2011
hello friends ,i am a newbie here,glad to see this wonderfull site filled with nice people..well ,i am a b.tech (c.s.e) student in my 4 year..and i am willing to apply for canadian colleges soon after my b.tech degree..as i have low percentage in my b.tech(only 53%) i am about to apply for community college..and i have heard about Global Business Management course @ humber which can be avilaible for Graduate for any strem..so can any one plz give me some info about above mentioned couse ...as how is the course???can i get the i20 from humber for my grades (53%)..how about job's after that..and any paid internship 's and co-op which can give work experince???etc..thanks in advance...

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
Re: needed info regarding Global Business Management course @ humber...

telugustudent said:
hello friends ,i am a newbie here,glad to see this wonderfull site filled with nice people..well ,i am a b.tech (c.s.e) student in my 4 year..and i am willing to apply for canadian colleges soon after my b.tech degree..as i have low percentage in my b.tech(only 53%) i am about to apply for community college..and i have heard about Global Business Management course @ humber which can be avilaible for Graduate for any strem..so can any one plz give me some info about above mentioned couse ...as how is the course???can i get the i20 from humber for my grades (53%)..how about job's after that..and any paid internship 's and co-op which can give work experince???etc..thanks in advance...
This is a good co-op program . You can get one year work permit.

Kaushik Roy

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Calcutta
Category........
Visa Office......
Calcutta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
IELTS Request
31-12-2010 || Overall 8.0
Med's Done....
12-07-2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon....

co-op s are generally paid programs. But what u should aim to take away from them is the valuable canadian experience.

U might get the work permit. definitely go for a 2 year program.

ur marks are pretty low ??? doubts fill my mind.

dont worry. try and get a good ielts score and an impressive SOP.

telugustudent

Jul 19, 2011

thanks for your suggestion buddy ...and i have checked the college website and its state's that a university degree is needed for admission along with ielts...and i have a second class b.tech degree...(so i think i have a chance)...and i have a small doubt regarding co-op ...does it offer for all the students of the course OR only for merit students ??????

Kaushik Roy

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Calcutta
Category........
Visa Office......
Calcutta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
12-07-2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon....

They are offered as long as seats are available. There is no seperate requirement for co-op.

apply fast! :)

sandrakhan

Jul 10, 2011

the first year fees for global business management for international students is $12,200 CAD is that right?
wots the fees for 2nd year? does it remain the same or less?

Kaushik Roy

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Calcutta
Category........
Visa Office......
Calcutta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
12-07-2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon....

almost same.. the first year u gotta worry about more :)

stayinanon

May 3, 2013
Re: needed info regarding Global Business Management course @ humber... BJ

I have completed my post graduate program in Humber a few months ago. To be precise I studied global business management there. I have come here to explain to everyone what Humber really is. It is just a community college and a worst one at that. Every year I see dozens of students joining this program but there is nothing you get except your precious time and money get wasted. Employers view this degree as a joke and Humber has dozens of issues. It is filled with bureaucracy. Their program coordinator going by the name of +ony is the most professional bull*censored word*ter I have ever seen. Most of all they never give you internships and even if you find one they do not approve it. Many students here are a victim of vague and unfair policies and you cannot approach them for any problems even if they hover around all day without doing anything. Specially the program coordinator does absolutely nothing there. Except a few none of the professors take their job seriously but expect students to be so. We are kept so busy that we do not have the time to advice you students. Do not waste your life here. Its not worth it. Get into universities or continue with what you do there. Colleges in canada are for students who are unable to make to the universities and hence are not respected. You can still go ahead and join if your fine with working on minimum wage jobs and throw away your career. Ask students who finished the course where reality hits hard. Enrolled students have no idea what is going to happen to them until they finish. BTW by internship i mean co op.. They Don give any.. You have to find it and its too damn difficult