28-06-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
jes_ON said:
yes, reply to Ottawa.
I did email Ottawa. Do they reply?
I emailed them my bio data ten days ago and receive nothing from.

Is it normal? Do I need to call them?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
They do not normally reply - yes, it is "normal."

toddmeng

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
jes_ON said:
They do not normally reply - yes, it is "normal."
thanks a lot. I will just wait.

vivian1356

May 7, 2013
Hi toddmeng, when you received the document request from cic, did they specify it's a RCMP PCC they want? I got an email from them reqeusting court/police record, but they didn't specify whether it's from Canada or from China. I would like to get this to them asap, but only if I know which country they want. Appreciate your help!

toddmeng

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Ask
vivian1356 said:
Hi toddmeng, when you received the document request from cic, did they specify it's ld like to get this to them asap, but only if I know which country they want. Appreciate your help!
We submitted the police certificate from china with our application. The request from CIC is for RCMP. They did specifically ask for a certified RCMP fingerprint. Are you appled as CEC ?when and where did you submit?

vivian1356

May 7, 2013
toddmeng said:
Ask We submitted the police certificate from china with our application. The request from CIC is for RCMP. They did specifically ask for a certified RCMP fingerprint. Are you appled as CEC ?when and where did you submit?
toddmeng: Yes, I applied under CEC in July, and now the application in under process in Ottawa. I submitted PCC from China with the original application, and CIC asked for a PCC from china again in Nov, now they sent an email asking for court/police record but didn't specify country. I emailed them twice, but haven't heard back in more than a week...

toddmeng

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
vivian1356 said:
toddmeng: Yes, I applied under CEC in July, and now the application in under process in Ottawa. I submitted PCC from China with the original application, and CIC asked for a PCC from china again in Nov, now they sent an email asking for court/police record but didn't specify country. I emailed them twice, but haven't heard back in more than a week...
oh,we have to be patient. I emailed them three times last month. Fortunately, they finally replied me.

toddmeng

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
I submitted our application June 2012.
Everything was fine, CIC just request my wife's RCMP criminal check.

We immediately sent her paper fingerprints and RCMP received it on 26 April. According to RCMP, it may take 18 weeks. Then, I emailed CIC and let them know this information. CIC replied and said our circumstances are well noted.
After that email, we were just waiting. Then, we received another email from CIC saying: we didn't hear anything from you since we requested your wife's RCMP criminal check, you have 30 days to submit it and this is your final reminder.
I am shocked. I emailed them again and explained this issue. I also email RCMP to ask how much longer it will take them to finish our case (it has been 16 weeks so far).

So, your advice is highly appreciated now.
1, we can redo this RCMP fingerprint check through a canadian agency which will only take 2 weeks to get the result. So, it will be done within the 30 days limit.
2, because it has been 16 weeks, it should be done very soon. So, I would like to confirm whether it can be done within this time limit. I have emailed RCMP. Do you guys know any number of RCMP I can call?
3, any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

cec007

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
My 2 cents- Get the electronic fingerprinting done in canada and email a scanned copy to CIC as well as mail them the printed copy of RCMP certificate.
toddmeng said:
I submitted our application June 2012.
Everything was fine, CIC just request my wife's RCMP criminal check.

We immediately sent her paper fingerprints and RCMP received it on 26 April. According to RCMP, it may take 18 weeks. Then, I emailed CIC and let them know this information. CIC replied and said our circumstances are well noted.
After that email, we were just waiting. Then, we received another email from CIC saying: we didn't hear anything from you since we requested your wife's RCMP criminal check, you have 30 days to submit it and this is your final reminder.
I am shocked. I emailed them again and explained this issue. I also email RCMP to ask how much longer it will take them to finish our case (it has been 16 weeks so far).

So, your advice is highly appreciated now.
1, we can redo this RCMP fingerprint check through a canadian agency which will only take 2 weeks to get the result. So, it will be done within the 30 days limit.
2, because it has been 16 weeks, it should be done very soon. So, I would like to confirm whether it can be done within this time limit. I have emailed RCMP. Do you guys know any number of RCMP I can call?
3, any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

toddmeng

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
cec007 said:
My 2 cents- Get the electronic fingerprinting done in canada and email a scanned copy to CIC as well as mail them the printed copy of RCMP certificate.

we left Canada since last june. thanks

toddmeng

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
I just courier another paper fingerprint to a RCMP certified agency- worldwide forensic service. According to the information, it will take 6-7 business days for CIC to receive my RCMP check after this company receives my paper fingerprint. Hopefully, everything will be ok.