+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need your help friends - Cancelled PR Application

1rainman

Mar 4, 2022
Good Day everyone!

Unfortunately, not a very good day for my friend. Her PR application was "cancelled" today because of an expired Police Clearance Certificate.
She is an NB nominee, and the nomination certification is still valid for a few more months.

I am humbly asking for this group's help to advise on how she can get back to the pool with her PNP points so she can get an ITA once more.
I hope she doesn't have to create another EE profile and have the nomination transferred there if that is at all possible.

Thank you very much, everyone!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good Day everyone!

Unfortunately, not a very good day for my friend. Her PR application was "cancelled" today because of an expired Police Clearance Certificate.
She is an NB nominee, and the nomination certification is still valid for a few more months.

I am humbly asking for this group's help to advise on how she can get back to the pool with her PNP points so she can get an ITA once more.
I hope she doesn't have to create another EE profile and have the nomination transferred there if that is at all possible.

I definitely think she needs to create another EE profile. I'm not aware of any other way to do this.

She can't restore her old EE profile. The only way of getting back into the pool is to create a new EE profile.

1rainman

Mar 4, 2022
I definitely think she needs to create another EE profile. I'm not aware of any other way to do this.

She can't restore her old EE profile. The only way of getting back into the pool is to create a new EE profile.
Thank you very much for your response! Would you know if there is a possibility to transfer her NB nomination to the new Express Entry profile?

Thank you in advance!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you very much for your response! Would you know if there is a possibility to transfer her NB nomination to the new Express Entry profile?

Thank you in advance!
I believe there is. But I'm unfortunately not familiar with the process. Hopefully someone else will comment and let you know how you can do this.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good Day everyone!

Here's a similar situation but it involves Ontario. Sounds like you probably need to contact NB but not sure how you do that. Here's the thread:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/transfer-provincial-nominee-to-new-express-entry-account.412064/

Mahir009

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Good Day everyone!

Hi were you able to transfer the nomination to new profile ? How long did it take?