+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transfer provincial nominee to new express entry account

Tkerswell

Apr 30, 2016
Does anyone know how to transfer an Ontario Provintial nomination? A friend was in the express entry pool and was invited to apply by cic (with an ontario provintial nomination). This application was then canceled due to incorrect paper work. How can the nomination be carried to a different application under the same profile?

Tkerswell

Apr 30, 2016
Thank you first of all. She emailed them but they have not got back to her in the 15 days they said they would. The nomination runs out in 4 weeks. No idea what to do

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
bellaluna said:
Have your friend email OINP to resend the nomination to the new Express Entry profile. It's the only way.
I am a provincial nominee and my nomination is still february end from nova scotia.So will they transfer my nomination to the new express entry code.I am very worried.How long do they take to do this generally any province .i got rejected due to incomplete PCC.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
workharder said:
I am a provincial nominee and my nomination is still february end from nova scotia.So will they transfer my nomination to the new express entry code.I am very worried.How long do they take to do this generally any province .i got rejected due to incomplete PCC.
Not sure about Nova Scotia office. It depends on what they feel.

waqar001

Star Member
Nov 15, 2012
Has anyone got any information about the transfer of the nomination to new account after the rejection of the permeant residency due to the mistake in uploading documents.

I have nomination from the Ontario and my permeant residency application has been cancelled yesterday as medial report of my spouse was not submitted properly. Anyway cut short, now I am creating new express entry profile and want to know can I get my nomination transfered to new account given that my nomination is valid until June 2017.

Please please anyone help thanks

CVYM

Dec 1, 2015
Hi all,
I am also Ontario PNP applicant, got my application cancelled post ITA due to incomplete document, ie birth certificate. Initial nomination was received on 22 feb 2017. How long this will be valid? SIX MONTHS?? because its not written anywhere. I am going to create a new profile now. Should I explain everything to OINP and ask them to again issue the nomination to get 600 points. Hope they will consider!

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
Has anyone got any information about the transfer of the nomination to new account after the rejection of the permeant residency due to the mistake in uploading documents.

I have nomination from the Ontario and my permeant residency application has been cancelled yesterday as medial report of my spouse was not submitted properly. Anyway cut short, now I am creating new express entry profile and want to know can I get my nomination transfered to new account given that my nomination is valid until June 2017.

Please please anyone help thanks
Hi there, I have the same problem now, could you transfer your nomination to your new EE profile,
please help me if you got any solution:(

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
Hi all,
I am also Ontario PNP applicant, got my application cancelled post ITA due to incomplete document, ie birth certificate. Initial nomination was received on 22 feb 2017. How long this will be valid? SIX MONTHS?? because its not written anywhere. I am going to create a new profile now. Should I explain everything to OINP and ask them to again issue the nomination to get 600 points. Hope they will consider!
Dear Friend ,
I have the same problem, could you transfer your nomination to your new profile?
PLease let me know ..

Lawg

May 7, 2020
Were you able to get your points transferred to the new profile?