+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need your help again

lost010

Star Member
Nov 17, 2010
Dear all,
thank you very much for your response and best wishes.
I got positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011.
today.
Now I need your help how do i check my application status online. i tried but goes not give any information they send me uci number which is eight digit and application number starting with EXXXXXXXXX.
And asked earlier how do i send my improved ielts score to the visa office.
I would highly appreciate your help.
Lost

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can use EXXXXXXXXX this number to view your e-case status.
it will show you atleast something processed on CIO level!!!
did you tried and whats the result? can you share it?
you can send your update test result to your visa office just write down covering letter and send it by post or courrier with original test IELTS result (IELTS test result notarized copies not accepted, you can not copy and send IELTS test result to visa office).

OMM

lost010 said:
Dear all,
thank you very much for your response and best wishes.
I got positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011.
today.
Now I need your help how do i check my application status online. i tried but goes not give any information they send me uci number which is eight digit and application number starting with EXXXXXXXXX.
And asked earlier how do i send my improved ielts score to the visa office.
I would highly appreciate your help.
Lost

lost010

Star Member
Nov 17, 2010
omm said:
you can use EXXXXXXXXX this number to view your e-case status.
it will show you atleast something processed on CIO level!!!
did you tried and whats the result? can you share it?
you can send your update test result to your visa office just write down covering letter and send it by post or courrier with original test IELTS result (IELTS test result notarized copies not accepted, you can not copy and send IELTS test result to visa office).

OMM
thank you for your response. I used application number and i forgot to add my two surname that is why it was not working. it says in processing that is all right now.
lost010

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lost010 said:
thank you for your response. I used application number and i forgot to add my two surname that is why it was not working. it says in processing that is all right now.
lost010
in-process good but in-process have link.. whats that once you click on In-process.
it will show you complete status under in-process.

OMM

lost010

Star Member
Nov 17, 2010
omm said:
in-process good but in-process have link.. whats that once you click on In-process.
it will show you complete status under in-process.

OMM
well it just say we received your application on following date. that is it.
lost

lost010

Star Member
Nov 17, 2010
this is what i got in my email.
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant’s English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application: Exxxxxxxxx

please let me know what is the next step...... does that mean i qualify for 67 pass mark...
thanks guys.
lost

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lost010 said:
well it just say we received your application on following date. that is it.
lost
ok what is the other lines if have. means we recieved your application <date>. reviewed by visa office or pending review and visa office will contact you something.
in which year you applied?
if you share your timeline than better to explain, even other OP's also gives you suggesions.

OMM

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes it is awarded 67 points by CIO (thats why CIO issue PER and transfered your application to your VO).
wait until further communication from your VO.

OMM

lost010 said:
this is what i got in my email.
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant's English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application: Exxxxxxxxx

please let me know what is the next step...... does that mean i qualify for 67 pass mark...
thanks guys.
lost