+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need your Final suggestion regarding submit the file.plz give your ideas?

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends :(

I am going to submit my file to CHC after 2 days.
Following Documents I have been attached in my file.

1) Bank Loan Latter about 40Lac (Original not Photo Copy)
2) Father Bank Statement which hold closing Balance is PKR 13,00,000/-
3) Bank Letter (which is authorized by Bank Manager)
4) Father Job Latter (Original not Photo Copy)
5) Father Salary Slip (Original not Photo Copy)
6) College Fee Paid Receipt ( I have paid complete 1 year fee about $11,424)
7) Complete Educational Documents attested (Original not Photo Copy)
8) IELTS (Original not Photo Copy)
9) Police Character certificate (Original not Photo Copy)
10) Property Evaluation (Original not Photo Copy)

11) Father Passport Copy which is stamp by QATAR Company this will show my father is doing job in Qatar. I feel this will help me as a strong proof ???
12) My father is Pakistan now days. He will go next h month to Qatar .should I attached his ticket copy? ??

What other documents in your point of view should I add??or what you feel should i delete from my file ??
Please give me your positive and helpful suggestion which help me to strong my case. Please share your ideas.

Thanks aloot…

hafizmuhammadatif

May 19, 2012
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 / FEB / 2016
AOR Received.
19-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
i will say best of luck looks good
Rabia7557 said:

11) Father Passport Copy which is stamp by QATAR Company this will show my father is doing job in Qatar. I feel this will help me as a strong proof ???
12) My father is Pakistan now days. He will go next h month to Qatar .should I attached his ticket copy? ??

What other documents in your point of view should I add??or what you feel should i delete from my file ??
Please give me your positive and helpful suggestion which help me to strong my case. Please share your ideas.

Thanks aloot...

Oct 24, 2012
Admission letter from your college! ,lol you forgot to mention the most important thing ,exactly the same documents i have sent to chc islmbd, I also sent tax returns of property and my father's business details,but i paid the fee for first semester in cambrian college of sudbury.and my bank statement is around 3.6 Million,filed my case in chc on 9 august ,still no reply! classes are gonna start from 2nd jan..

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
........... said:
Admission letter from your college! ,lol you forgot to mention the most important thing ,exactly the same documents i have sent to chc islmbd, I also sent tax returns of property and my father's business details,but i paid the fee for first semester in cambrian college of sudbury.and my bank statement is around 3.6 Million,filed my case in chc on 9 august ,still no reply! classes are gonna start from 2nd jan..
got medical call yet??

alisajjad110

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 5TH, 2012
IELTS Request
Rabia7557 said:

Thanks aloot...
yup.. attach the letter of acceptance from the uni... and BEST OF LUCK :) i also applied on nov 4... lets c

nadeem1

Oct 31, 2012
Get yor father job confirmation letter what ever the company he working it must say he currently working there that will help you a lot.don't attached his ticket etc look bad carfull with that.good luck :)

Oct 24, 2012
waiting for medical call! I emailed them couple of weeks ago to let me know about the current status of my application cox its been more than 3 months since i filed my case in chc,but didn't get any reply from them! should i mention about the computer number in email that gerry's has provided to track the application!

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
........... said:
waiting for medical call! I emailed them couple of weeks ago to let me know about the current status of my application cox its been more than 3 months since i filed my case in chc,but didn't get any reply from them! should i mention about the computer number in email that gerry's has provided to track the application!
Well, it just goes to show that they are not favoring college applicants and simply wasting their time. If they do not want to issue a study permit to such applicants at least wrap their cases at their earliest. 3 months gone by but not even a decision is taken by them. It is awfully unfair.

you should mention your file number not gerry's computer no....that;s for the shipment delivery.

Good luck

Oct 24, 2012
yar i don't have shipment no! let's just hope that they will reply of my email ,and I am really hopeful that i'll get my visa soon,In Shaa Allah.It's not that they don't issue visas to college applicants,as far as i know ,if we will show strong ties in pak and our course does match with our previous studies and we have strong bank statement,we will surely have visa,but yeah,college applicants are facing long delays,but in the end those applicants who have strong cases are getting visas.I have also tried my best to make my case strong,but everything is in the hand of ALLAH taa'la.
To all college applicants let's just keep praying and ask ur mom to pray for you! In Shaa Allah we all will get thru.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
........... said:
yar i don't have shipment no! let's just hope that they will reply of my email ,and I am really hopeful that i'll get my visa soon,In Shaa Allah.It's not that they don't issue visas to college applicants,as far as i know ,if we will show strong ties in pak and our course does match with our previous studies and we have strong bank statement,we will surely have visa,but yeah,college applicants are facing long delays,but in the end those applicants who have strong cases are getting visas.I have also tried my best to make my case strong,but everything is in the hand of ALLAH taa'la.
To all college applicants let's just keep praying and ask ur mom to pray for you! In Shaa Allah we all will get thru.
What the hell are they doing for the last three months? you paid visa fees earlier, you sent docs earlier yet you are not getting a medical call or a final decision on the contrary late comers are getting medical calls etc....it does not sound like a first world country practice....what's the diff b/w Pakistan and CAD?

Oct 24, 2012
What we can do except trying our best,there is nothing else to do except to pray for ur visa ,that's it ! It's just discrimination yar ,clearly that's not fair,they take all of ur original documents and then putting the college applicants on hold and destroying their future!

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
........... said:
What we can do except trying our best,there is nothing else to do except to pray for ur visa ,that's it ! It's just discrimination yar ,clearly that's not fair,they take all of ur original documents and then putting the college applicants on hold and destroying their future!
Rabia is going to have a long fun ride I guess...... :)

Good luck. All you can do is wait.