+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need your expert opinion. Please have a look at the concern..!!

kunaldude

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am a cec- Inland applicant and recently I got a passport request. I sent my passport to Ottawa and it got delivered on 12th Nov 2019. So I have a planned trip to india for 3 weeks in december end and I want your expert opinions for the below mentioned query:
1. Is it possible if I do my landing while coming back from india? because I calculated that cic normally takes 20 days to stamp the visa and then 26 days to deliver PR card to your address once you complete flagoling. I have a flight on 24th dec so I thought I dont have much days to complete the entire process.

I called IRCC and they told me that you can leave canada and then do your landing while entering canada as you would be having PR visa stamped on your passport and it will give you one entry free to canada.

Please let me know the best possible option which I can go with. I will really appreciate your help.

Thanks a lot..!!

Last edited:

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Yes, you can do your landing after your trip to India (as in, when you return) provided you don't leave the country before then.

kunaldude

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Yes, you can do your landing after your trip to India (as in, when you return) provided you don't leave the country before then.
Thanks a lot for your reply, right now I am in canada and i will only leave at the time of my trip. so I can successfully do my landing upon arrival back to canada. Do I need any PR Travel document with me or will the passport with PR stamp will be sufficient along with copr?