+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent response please!!!

Mike Odoom

Sep 21, 2017
Am mike from Ghana, I was about to apply for my study permit for January intake, due to this I emailed my school(Toronto Airways flight academy ) to inform them that am yet to apply.but they replied back with a new offer letter which has the course state date as March 1st cos they believe the time left would be sufficient for the high commission to process my application. Am going in for pilot training and my course can be started at anytime since it is a one on one course with the flight instructor. My initial start date was January 7th, I only know of September,May and January intake but my school says changing the start is the best since the application can take up to 3months to get processed.am confused guys please advice.

Foxrally

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Ghana has a really long processing time, yeah. Doing what the school said is the best idea, just put whatever the date on your acceptance letter is on your application. The reason people say September, May and January is because those are the normal start times for most universities. But since your college is different (hopefully is it a Designated Learning Institute) it doesn't matter. No need to be confused about it, and best of luck!

Mike Odoom

Sep 21, 2017
Ghana has a really long processing time, yeah. Doing what the school said is the best idea, just put whatever the date on your acceptance letter is on your application. The reason people say September, May and January is because those are the normal start times for most universities. But since your college is different (hopefully is it a Designated Learning Institute) it doesn't matter. No need to be confused about it, and best of luck!
Thanks a lot bro, I do really appreciate your response, I would like u to give me your email address.just wanna share my study plan with u to check if it really a better one.

Foxrally

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
No worries, haha, I'm not really an expert at any of this and I'm just letting you know what my experience is. My email is foxyroar98@gmail.com, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to give you much study plan advice, but I'll help all that I can.