+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need URGENT info for submitting stage 2 doc - Qorax and seniors pls advise ...

avrbadri

Mar 27, 2010
Hi Friends and well wishers - Need your expertise and help. I am on a work visa in USA for the past few years and will be going back to India in the next month. I had submitted my first set of docs to Sydney and have got an email from CIC stating that I have to submit docs. to Buffalo Visa Office for further processing (stage 2).

(a) After I move to India, If I provide the change of address to India , will my docs be sent to India Visa Office or will it still be processed in Buffalo,NY ? And will that impact the processing ?
(b) Now that I have to submit for Police cert. from US as I was here for more than 6 months, From what I understand I dont think I will get the same within a month. What is the best way to expedite/receive the police cert. in best possible way?
(c) Also for the Indian nationality, I understand its better to take IELTS. Is that correct ? IS there any option ?
(d) For the situation like this, is it better to go through a lawyer ?

Please help me out here, Thanks a lot guys.

TbilisiAnkara

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A- not sure
B - not sure
C - for sure. As far as I can tell you'll easily get 16 points, so go for it. You don't need delays or refusals because of this stupid IELTS.
D - You don't need it. Instructions are pretty clear and self-explanatory. I would not (and did not) waste my money on lawyers.

Good luck!

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avrbadri said:
Hi Friends and well wishers - Need your expertise and help. I am on a work visa in USA for the past few years and will be going back to India in the next month. I had submitted my first set of docs to Sydney and have got an email from CIC stating that I have to submit docs. to Buffalo Visa Office for further processing (stage 2).

(a) After I move to India, If I provide the change of address to India , will my docs be sent to India Visa Office or will it still be processed in Buffalo,NY ? Your documents will be processed in Buffalo. It will not be transferred to India. Do make sure that should you be required to attend interview you can obtain visa into the USA or else your case might be determined based on information on your file. And will that impact the processing ? Yes. Buffalo is slower than ND
(b) Now that I have to submit for Police cert. from US as I was here for more than 6 months, From what I understand I dont think I will get the same within a month. What is the best way to expedite/receive the police cert. in best possible way? Apply ASAP.
(c) Also for the Indian nationality, I understand its better to take IELTS. Is that correct ? Yes IS there any option ? Not really. Best to do it if you want points based on objective reasons.
(d) For the situation like this, is it better to go through a lawyer ? CIC has made the application process very easy thus you don't need any lawyer.

Please help me out here, Thanks a lot guys.