+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent help

rima.mn

Jul 30, 2017
Hi all
I am New to this forum plz forgive me if I have a bad English.I really need a suggestion . My husband went to Canada 2 months ago with W-1visa valid for one year. Is it possible to apply for SOWP as he has been there for just before 2 months and we will not be able to show enough bank balance or bank statement.please everybody help me with this.when is the right time to apply??

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
If it a work visa and your husband is a skilled worker, you may qualify for SOWP. For skilled categories check CIC website or do some research in this forum.

rima.mn

Jul 30, 2017
If it a work visa and your husband is a skilled worker, you may qualify for SOWP. For skilled categories check CIC website or do some research in this forum.
Thank you so much for reply
My Husband is in closed permit and his NOC code is 6322 which i blv it lies under category B. Is it possible i apply now or i should wait sometime more.??

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
Thank you so much for reply
My Husband is in closed permit and his NOC code is 6322 which i blv it lies under category B. Is it possible i apply now or i should wait sometime more.??
NOC category B comes under the skilled category. You should do more research and apply for SOWP soon. Go through the SOWP thread.