+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Urgent Help with IMM 5257- Schedule 1 form for VISA made outside of CANADA

bidari835

Jul 8, 2011
Hello everybody,
I am an international student with study permit extended until 30th march 2012. now i need to apply for VISA to travel outside CANADA. Previously i worked for state or provincial government back in my home country before coming to CANADA. My previous occupation was not an authority or high level job (Veterinarian/Animal Doctor) but it was government employed. Now, i am filling out the IMM 5257 and other family information forms but i do not know whether i have to fill the IMM 5257 – Schedule 1 form as the IMM 5257 states/asks that whether i worked for government or have ever been employed by government in a position of responsibility or judiciary or political party. Should i mention my previous occupation in IMM 5257 – Schedule 1 even though previous occupation was not a high profile job ? How does it will affect me if i screwed up something related to this in application ? I would like to thank all of my brothers and sisters in ahead of time for all the help you can provide :)

DAMILLEY

Jul 30, 2015
I am not sure of your question but can someone please tell me how to download form IMM 5257. I have been trying forever and can't get it to open or download. Its the application for a temp visa for canada

DAMILLEY

Jul 30, 2015
DAMILLEY said:
I am not sure of your question but can someone please tell me how to download form IMM 5257. I have been trying forever and can't get it to open or download. Its the application for a temp visa for canada