+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent help.Restore status as work or visitor or cannot restore at all

Shrutivshah1

Nov 19, 2019
Hi folks..

My case is typical. Havent found any answers.

PR first time rejected and bowp rejected. In the letter it says I have to restore my status in 90 days.

So I applied for PR 2nd time and recieved AOR.. but not working as I dont have a work permit.

Have a shitty lawyer and he suggested first to restore as visitor then said restore it as worker. When I call cic agent they said no way you can restore the status and am confused.

1. Can i apply for restoration?
2.If yes, the should I apply as worker or visitor

I have applied CEC

nikki1992

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi Shruthi,

Sorry to hear that. First you need to restore your status as visitor to get a status in canada. right now you are out of status which means your second PR application will not be valid if you don't have a valid status in canada.

May I know what was the reason for your PR refusal?

Thanks.

Reactions: Shrutivshah1

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi folks..

My case is typical. Havent found any answers.

PR first time rejected and bowp rejected. In the letter it says I have to restore my status in 90 days.

So I applied for PR 2nd time and recieved AOR.. but not working as I dont have a work permit.

Have a shitty lawyer and he suggested first to restore as visitor then said restore it as worker. When I call cic agent they said no way you can restore the status and am confused.

1. Can i apply for restoration?
2.If yes, the should I apply as worker or visitor

I have applied CEC
1. If it has been less than 90 days since the date in that letter, you can apply for Restoration.

2. You don't qualify as a worker. You need to apply for Restoration as a visitor. Note that you will not qualify for a BOWP during the process.

Shrutivshah1

Nov 19, 2019
Hi Shruthi,

Sorry to hear that. First you need to restore your status as visitor to get a status in canada. right now you are out of status which means your second PR application will not be valid if you don't have a valid status in canada.

May I know what was the reason for your PR refusal?

Thanks.
My employer and I were at bad terms when I left my first job so he did not provide me with any letter and cic did not consider the pay stubs I provided