+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need urgent help on express entry

Priyasehgal22

Nov 13, 2016
Hi !
I am currently a student @ fanshawe college , London Ontario (Canada)
I am thinking to apply for express entry but need some expert guidance to clear by doubts,
Past History - I have completed my bachelors in arts from India , and have 1 year of work experience as Public Relation assistant .
I Made a rough estimate about my score it was more than 450 , including the Canadian education , bachelors (Two or more certificate) (*need more light on this when You count two or more certificate), as i have done bachelors as well as PG 1 Year course @fanshawe) , ielts score.
-I need to confirm that could i apply for Express entry within Canada ?
-if yes , could i apply it when i am on my study permit ?
-Do i need a valid job offer letter or it's not mandatory ?
-In case , I receive an ITA , do I need a Job at that time ?

I am planning to apply by September, Your replied would be highly appreciated .

Thanks and regards!

Priya

slw

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-17
AOR Received.
30-01-17
Med's Done....
27-02-17
Passport Req..
18-04-17
LANDED..........
28-04-17
Priyasehgal22 said:
Hi !
I am currently a student @ fanshawe college , London Ontario (Canada)
I am thinking to apply for express entry but need some expert guidance to clear by doubts,
Past History - I have completed my bachelors in arts from India , and have 1 year of work experience as Public Relation assistant .
I Made a rough estimate about my score it was more than 450 , including the Canadian education , bachelors (Two or more certificate) (*need more light on this when You count two or more certificate), as i have done bachelors as well as PG 1 Year course @fanshawe) , ielts score.
-I need to confirm that could i apply for Express entry within Canada ? without knowing all the details it seems that yes. You can do the eligibility quiz here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp
-if yes , could i apply it when i am on my study permit ? Yes you can apply anytime
-Do i need a valid job offer letter or it's not mandatory ?No you do not need to have a valid job to apply for express entry
-In case , I receive an ITA , do I need a Job at that time ? Once you receive an ITA if you are FSW or CEC class you do not need a job. If you claimed points for a lmia job then yes you should still be in the same job. But assuming you are a student now and will apply for a post-graduate work permit, open category, and you received an ITA then no you do not need a job.

I am planning to apply by September, Your replied would be highly appreciated .

Thanks and regards!

Priya