+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Urgent Help Last Date

sunil94819

Jul 22, 2010
Experienced Members plz give good advise fast

1. I have applied for Canada PR and last date of submitting file is 20 oct'10. but i am still waiting for my FBI Report from USA, as i was in USA for study visa for 1 year. i have state police clearance with me. but cic need FBI Clearance also.

2. I took twice IELTS test, but in second attempt also i got
writing : 5.5 = 2
listening : 7 = 2
Speaking : 6 = 2
Reading : 7 = 4 =10 point
overall :6.5

3. i have to take 12 point in IELTS to reach 67 Bands.

My question is that, as i have only 5-7 days left to apply, should i send my this result with my envlope w/o FBI report also, what is your opinions about, it there any chance to get approval for Canada PR.

plz reply,

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
I am sorry pal, but if you dont get 67 points, high chances of rejection by Visa Office, unless your education and work experience are exceptionaly good.

Also, CHC excepts everything in one packet, hence they have given 120 days. They will not take to this kindly and will caution you for sure ( for members on form they have done it.) What you can do is, sending a covering letter explaining delay in obtaining FBI, reasons etc. If you have proof of when you have applied for the same, enclose a copy. Assure CHC that as soon as you get it, you will forward it to them.

But more than FBI, you should be worried about getting the minimum 67 points

D

deepi

ur point calculation is correct rite them in cover letter that ur going to retake exam i have also same problem

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
Your self assessment about IELTS is right, you get 10 points. The same things have been repeated a 100 times here, so you will not find anybody replying. What I would advise is download the EG7 guideline and give it a good read.

Also if your NOC is in the new list, withdraw your current application, take the IELTS again, score better and apply. If you dont get atleast 67 in self assessment, you stand a good chance of losing your fee . Also, its better to have more than 67 points as you would have been liberal during self-assessment and the VO may not be so !

Although, there is a CAP on each NOC, if you follow some threads you will know when is the best time to send in application.

Good Luck