+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED URGENT HELP FROM EXPERTS !

ZEDSIDDY

Oct 10, 2013
Hi Guys

I am from Pakistan, I applied for Quebec Immigration in June 2012, got an acceptance letter in July 2012, my points for quebec according to current situation are as under:

Education: 10 Points ( at that time I was Bachelors in Chemical Engineering, 2134. Currently I have done masters Environmental Engineering in 2014)
AOT: 6 Points
French: 0 Points ( I did B1 level at that time but right now it has zero points)
IELTS: 4/6 Points ( got 6 in L,S,R,W)
Experience: 4 Points ( I graduated in 2010, So they accept 2 years experience till the time of file the case, Currently I have more than 5+ exp)
Self Sufficiency: 1 Points

Total 41 Points

At the time of filing, I was single but right now i am married.

Now the situation is I got an email at 7 Jan, 2016 from sscI "Intention de refuser votre demande de certificat de sélection" and they give me 3 months time in order to update my file or else they will reject me. With the help of experts I wanna know what the specified supporting documents I require in order to prove my marital status, my experience in terms of documents as well as in tax returns or any other forms.

I have a plan to do IELTS again and try to secure 7.5+ bands in Listening & Speaking which secure my 6/6 points because of short time and unavailability of french test in Pakistan.

My masters in Environmental Engineering is also in 2134 code which help me to catch 2 points more. but I am fearing about how I can prove my work experience rather than appointment letter, Work experience certificate... Will i require 5 year pay slips? one thing more in my whole career I am under the tax applicable salary Now What i wanna do to prove it ???

Ohh yes, forget to mention that my spouse will help me to catch 10 points more, her characteristics as under:
Education: Masters in Engineering
AOT: Civil Engineering

Please help me out or give me suggestion/ ideas ? I have a very short time. thanks

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
In terms of marriage evidence.

1. Marriage certificate should suffice.

Other people add joint bills/agreements/photos - but this is usually for a very recent marriages or de-facto relationships.