+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Urgent help for decion of choosing canada.....

jatinder645

Mar 2, 2016
Hello Guys

I have done B.Tech-IT in May 2011 and thereafter I worked as
Web designer in particular workplace for 2 years and afterwards in January 2014, I joined my current company as project manager. And now I want to study further in project management in Canada. So here I'm having education gap of nearly 5 years. I got offer letter from 2 colleges. So, here I want to know how much chances I'm having to fetch a visa.
Please suggest me as early as possible.

Thanks

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
jatinder645 said:
Hello Guys

Web designer in particular workplace for 2 years and afterwards in January 2014, I joined my current company as project manager. And now I want to study further in project management in Canada. So here I'm having education gap of nearly 5 years. I got offer letter from 2 colleges. So, here I want to know how much chances I'm having to fetch a visa.

Thanks

it all comes down to your SOP. if you can explain your gap properly in your SOP and convince the visa officer, then it will fetch you a visa.
BEST OF LUCK

velveteen

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-15-2015
AOR Received.
11-15-2015
jatinder645 said:
Hello Guys

Thanks
The concept of 'gap' comes in only if you have nothing to show for that time. If you were working during that time, you can attach proof of the same and there should be no problem. And yes, do explain the reason why you have decided to return to your studies in your SOP
Good luck!