+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Urgent Help!!!Can HIV positive person get PR ?

amilakyichilal

Feb 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
May 28, 2019
Dears,

Please I need your help. I have applied for PR through provincial nomination. We have been requested medical examination three months ago and the result for me and all our children was ok. However my spouse was diagnosed with HIV and results for STI, TB, HBV and HCV all was negative. Apart from the diagnosis my spouse is very healthy.My spouse have already started treatment with a combination of Doultagravir + Lamivudin +Tenofovir Disproxil Fumurate named Acreptiga. Now we are requested to provide with a medical report with medication information, CD4 and viral load. Do you think we will have a chance if the CD4 is good and viral load low? Can you suggest me a lawyer who are experienced with this issue if we are going to be provided procedural fairness letter.

Deep#virk

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Dears,

Please I need your help. I have applied for PR through provincial nomination. We have been requested medical examination three months ago and the result for me and all our children was ok. However my spouse was diagnosed with HIV and results for STI, TB, HBV and HCV all was negative. Apart from the diagnosis my spouse is very healthy.My spouse have already started treatment with a combination of Doultagravir + Lamivudin +Tenofovir Disproxil Fumurate named Acreptiga. Now we are requested to provide with a medical report with medication information, CD4 and viral load. Do you think we will have a chance if the CD4 is good and viral load low? Can you suggest me a lawyer who are experienced with this issue if we are going to be provided procedural fairness letter.
Let report come than it will be clear
But don't wrry hiv+ will not effect ur application
Be positive

Reactions: amilakyichilal

Ladybaby01

May 9, 2020
Bonjour à tous
Je viens de terminer mon master 2 en marketing digital et souhaiterai envisager une procédure d'immigration express ou qualifiée (je n'ai pas encore fait de choix) pour le Canada depuis le Cameroun, mon pays d'origine, par contre étant pvvih je me pose un max de questions?
Déjà mon statut constituera t'il un blocus?
Faut noterque je suis bien mon traitement et je me porte très bien
Y'a t'il des pvvih qui ont eu un permis de résidence permanent ?
Si oui, quelles sont les armes à avoir pour pouvoir voir sa candidature passée?
Quelles sont les régions au Canada qui sont flexibles?
Je m'arrête là pour le moment en espérant d'avoir des réponses
Bisou à tous

Ladybaby01

May 9, 2020
Bonjour à tous
Je viens de terminer mon master 2 en marketing digital et souhaiterai envisager une procédure d'immigration express ou qualifiée (je n'ai pas encore fait de choix) pour le Canada depuis le Cameroun, mon pays d'origine, par contre étant pvvih je me pose un max de questions?
Déjà mon statut constituera t'il un blocus?
Faut noterque je suis bien mon traitement et je me porte très bien
Y'a t'il des pvvih qui ont eu un permis de résidence permanent ?
Si oui, quelles sont les armes à avoir pour pouvoir voir sa candidature passée?
Quelles sont les régions au Canada qui sont flexibles?
Je m'arrête là pour le moment en espérant d'avoir des réponses
Bisou à tous
Hello
Une aide de votre part svp

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dears,

Most HIV+ applicants are approved but it always come down to the cost of individual treatment in Canada. You can attempt to price out your medication and doctors visits using the Internet.

Reactions: amilakyichilal

juhanjuhanjuhan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Dears,

Hi,

I got approved 2 years ago. I have HIV with hep b co-infection.

Be prepared, the process takes a while but res assured everything is worth it. When they receive your wife’s medical they will ask you for the cost of the medication plus the prognosis of the patient in which your wife’s doctor has to write. At that time it would be great if her cd4 count is good and her viral load is undetectable.

I got approved and my medication cost ran around 16k. If the cost of her medication per year goes over the yearly threshold mandated by the government, they’ll send u a fairness letter. The fairness letter allows you to discuss how you’ll mitigate the cost of her medical care. In case you reach this stage I highly suggest you work with a lawyer.

I can give you my lawyer’s contact information if you need it. Just send me a PM

amilakyichilal

Feb 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
May 28, 2019
Hi,

I got approved 2 years ago. I have HIV with hep b co-infection.

Be prepared, the process takes a while but res assured everything is worth it. When they receive your wife’s medical they will ask you for the cost of the medication plus the prognosis of the patient in which your wife’s doctor has to write. At that time it would be great if her cd4 count is good and her viral load is undetectable.

I got approved and my medication cost ran around 16k. If the cost of her medication per year goes over the yearly threshold mandated by the government, they’ll send u a fairness letter. The fairness letter allows you to discuss how you’ll mitigate the cost of her medical care. In case you reach this stage I highly suggest you work with a lawyer.

I can give you my lawyer’s contact information if you need it. Just send me a PM
Thank you so much for your response!! Our medical has passed on September 01, 2020. But after that there was no update due to COVID as they said. Our medical is going to expire January 23. We may be asked re medical, I don't know what is going to happen. If that turns out to be negative, I will send you PM.
Thank you very much again!!!!!!