+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent advise with ECA from IQAS and CES for Executive MBA in India

ashwin297

Aug 25, 2021
Hi There,

I have completed MBA-WX program from NGASCE-NMIMS university. This is a course of 15 months.
Prior to this I have pursued 3 years Bachelors of Science in Information Technology. I have got WES evaluation for it.

If I choose CES or IQAS for evaluating my MBA-WX will they provide Masters Equivalency?

I already tried WES they evaluated it as 4 years Bachelors and for ICES I got below response upon their review:
We have now completed our review of your educational documents. Please see the following information regarding your application:

Master of Business Administration, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, 2021

-Our research has determined that NMIMS did not hold express University Grants Commission approval to offer a Master degree program of a duration less than the UGC regulated 2 year Master degree. ICES policy dictates that an award must meet UGC regulations in order to be considered comparable to recognized study in Canada. While the NMIMS is a Category 1 institution and is authorized to start new courses and offer distance education, it is our understanding that they must still also meet the UGC norms and standards for awards (see attached). Your school has confirmed this program is considered 15 months in duration. Given this discrepancy, we have decided we cannot continue with our assessment and will instead provide you with a refund for the fees associated with your application.
I am worried if at all CES or IQAS provide similar review as ICES did. I really need Masters Equivalency for my MBA-WX. If someone could help me by anyway will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

EngAbijith

Sep 13, 2020
Hi Ashwin,

I am not sure if it's only for me, but I cannot view the photo that you have attached. Can you comment down below on what ICES responded?

ashwin297

Aug 25, 2021
Hi Ashwin,

I am not sure if it's only for me, but I cannot view the photo that you have attached. Can you comment down below on what ICES responded?
I have edited my thread and replaced their response with the text for the image i added.