+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need ur suggestions

Meerasukumar

Dec 8, 2020
Gcms Report Says

1.I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident, I note that:

-the client is married or has dependents or states to have close family ties in their home country, but is not sufficiently established

31 yr old, Indian, married female, one minor child, resident in UAE, seeking post grad diploma in Construction management, Previous refusal noted and declared by PA, Pa has BA in aeronautical eng, has been employed in the field for a few years, lower end salary in the UAE, while parents and spouse are seeking to assist, I am not satisfied proposed studies would improve career prospects to a degree that would offset the costs of studying abroad and that there would be sufficient funds for ongoing studies.

2.Not satisfied that purpose of travel is what they purport it to be and there would be incentive for return.

Taking the applicant’s current employment situation into consideration, the employment does not demonstrate that the applicant is sufficiently well established that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of a period of authorized stay.

The applicant’s immigration status in their country of residence is temporary, which reduces their ties to that country.
Based on the applicant’s limited employment prospects in their country of residence/citizenship, I have accorded less weight to their ties to their country of residence/citizenship.

Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay.

For the reasons above, I have refused this application.
Needs your valuable suggestions..currently i resigned my job in uae and return back to india

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Gcms Report Says

1.I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident, I note that:

-the client is married or has dependents or states to have close family ties in their home country, but is not sufficiently established

31 yr old, Indian, married female, one minor child, resident in UAE, seeking post grad diploma in Construction management, Previous refusal noted and declared by PA, Pa has BA in aeronautical eng, has been employed in the field for a few years, lower end salary in the UAE, while parents and spouse are seeking to assist, I am not satisfied proposed studies would improve career prospects to a degree that would offset the costs of studying abroad and that there would be sufficient funds for ongoing studies.

2.Not satisfied that purpose of travel is what they purport it to be and there would be incentive for return.

Taking the applicant’s current employment situation into consideration, the employment does not demonstrate that the applicant is sufficiently well established that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of a period of authorized stay.

The applicant’s immigration status in their country of residence is temporary, which reduces their ties to that country.
Based on the applicant’s limited employment prospects in their country of residence/citizenship, I have accorded less weight to their ties to their country of residence/citizenship.

Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay.

Needs your valuable suggestions..currently i resigned my job in uae and return back to india
Correct, apply from home country and please use a immigration consultant from Canada or very very good one from India. The 3rd application has to be successful. A proper consultant will make sure you have all documents and justification. Good luck!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How can i show?
Im not owning any property..but my parents n inlaws shown it will inherit to me-and my parents affidavit
It is not your house. You need to show strong ties in India so focus on your career. How will spending thousands on a Canadian education help your career in India - job, more pay, market conditions etc.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Gcms Report Says

1. You are currently earning lower than average salary in your country of residence. Then you apply for a PGD program (i'm guessing at a college) in construction management. How will a simple PGD from a college give you a better earning opportunity? How did you explain this in your SOP? Are you working as a construction engineer? What exactly is your current/recent job duties?

2. You have a degree in aeronautical engineering. After your first refusal, your GCMS notes indicated that your chosen program is different from previous qualification, why did you not apply for a Masters in the same field in which you studied the second time around? You re currently not earning well with your current work construction, how will this PGD change that in your favour?

3. You also cannot afford to pay for your program and are relying on parents/in-laws. VO doubts this investment of other people's money is worth it, as chances of better earning opportunity is low with a pgd program. In addition to this, you are from India where being sponsored by your inlaws already raises suspicion as we read in the news.

4. You mentioned in the past that you resigned. Are you working again now?

VO is 100% right to be suspicious of your intentions and purpose of visit. Even if you move back to India and establish there, you still need to overcome the question around why you are going for this college program.

StruggleHard

Sep 10, 2021
Gcms Report Says

Please share your job details to get a proper advise

StruggleHard

Sep 10, 2021
Gcms Report Says

In your case your only issue is your job. Kindly share details of job