+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need ur help

samia ammar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
salaam ,
can any one help me out im really worried about my application
well i have sumitted my full doucument on 22 of may 2010 to cic islamabad this is according to the letter which i have recived on 17 of feb 2010 now when i cum to see my on line status
i see that on 1 april 2010 all the application of pakistan is going to be sumited to londan not islamabd ..ha what does that mean y didnt they informed us where did my doucment went
what should i do now will they automatically send it to londan by them self or it will be returned plzzzz plzzz help me out that will be soo greatfull of u guys
will be waiting ..
relpy..
tc
sa

canadp

Feb 25, 2009
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2010
LANDED..........
29-07-2010
I think your application will be transferred by CIC and will not return to you.

Seniors.. Please confirm on this.

My comment is based on this part of old post from this forum letter sent by CIC to some applicant.

// Effective April 1, 2010, responsibility for the processing of Permanent Resident applications from Citizens and Residents of Pakistan in the Economic Class (including Skilled Workers, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Provincial Nominees and Quebec cases) was transferred from Islamabad to the Visa Office at London, United Kingdom. As a result we are no longer in a position to provide any information on expected processing times. Please note that you will be contacted by the London visa office when your application is ready for processing. //

samia ammar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Re: need ur helpppp......

thankyou so much...
nobady knows that how long it will take for the next step
have u already applied or got the response...
some where they have mention that it will take around 4 month from the islamabad cic to reply..its now about 2 months already .....
n e ways thanxs for helping