+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need to Visit my Brother Family in Toronto -TRV

kamalakar18

May 24, 2015
hi,
Im 29yrs old Indian Living & working in Dubai,UAE for the past 7 years. my wife also staying with me for the last one year & she is also working for past 1 year. My parents & sister are staying in india.
we (Wife & Myself) would like to visit my brother in Toronto as recently they had baby.
My brother will issue invitation letter attested from notary in Toronto confirming he will sponsor our stay with him for couple of Weeks.
i have bank balance about AED 35,000 (Approx USD10K) .
my company is ready to issue leave & salary certificate along with travelling dates mentioned.
also, i recently traveled to Malaysia & Turkey along with my wife as a tourist.

pls advice what are the chances of processing TRV & if any additional documents required to submit to get Visitor visa .

your guidance will be highly helpful.

regards,
kamal

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Kamal,

It's not possible for anyone to guess the chances for TRV approvals.... you can improve your chances by providing good reasons to return to Dubai such as:

1. Your employment/wife's employment ties, salary slips, time-off work approval letters, bank statements (no large recent deposits), income tax returns, etc

2. Financial investments/family, in any, in Dubai and India/property or land ownership in India

3. Your visits to Malaysia and Turkey could help although these visas are very easy to get

4. Detailed Itinerary of what you plan to do during your visit

Do go through the Document Checklist on the CIC website before you apply

Cheers :)