+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need to understand Process After Decline Invitation

shan1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
I have received PNP and received ITA on Feb 4. I have started collecting document and uploaded all documents in ITA application. My USA PCC is delayed and I don't hope it will be before application end date. I don't want to take chance and thinking of Decline Invitation. Let me know what is the process when I decline ITA application and how to get in next round of invitation.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
shan1234 said:
I have received PNP and received ITA on Feb 4. I have started collecting document and uploaded all documents in ITA application. My USA PCC is delayed and I don't hope it will be before application end date. I don't want to take chance and thinking of Decline Invitation. Let me know what is the process when I decline ITA application and how to get in next round of invitation.
When you decline invitation, your profile goes back in to the EE pool and you will again get an ITA in the next draw.

twranks

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
In a nutshell, if you decline an invitation and your CRS score is above the cutoff for the next draw date, you are guaranteed another ITA

shan1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Thank Maverick28 for reply. Do we need to update Express Entry profile as when ITA received I had old IELTS result.

shan1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
No I have new one better than last results. But its just a question do we need to update our Express Entry Profile as well?

twranks

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Yes, you can definitely update your profile. Declining y\an invitation simply puts you back into the EE pool so anything you could do to your profile before the ITA, you can do again :)