+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need to move to Canada (Please Help)

Tahiraslm110

Oct 10, 2019
Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day to you,

My name is Taher Mohammad Aslam, I was born and raised and still living in the Sultanate of Oman, my nationality is Pakistani,

I have rarely visited to Pakistan, my father (late) was an Pakistani national, my mother (late) was a holder of Omani nationality,

in due to this, I have applied for a Omani nationality since 2009, and my parents have applied for it since 90’s, and still awaiting for the good news.

My education was as middle class local government school, I have completed my education till High School (12th Class),

was unable to complete my education further due to economic condition and because of my father who left us since I was 15 years old and

moved to Pakistan for such a long term, he have came back from Pakistan after five years,

and till time I had to leave school on 12th class and start to take over responsibility for running life around in home.

I have started working on age of 19th as a part time in a local restaurant to complete our daily needs, after completing High School I have

joined international company named (Wilhelmsen Ships Service) Muscat - Oman as a Tally Clark, then promoted step by step with final

designation as Ships Agency Co-ordinator and final designation as Logistics Co-ordinator in a different international company called (Kuehne nagel)

with total experience in shipping line /logistics as 11 years.

Therefore, my main reason to contact you is that I have faced lots of issues after my mother’s death and which her nationality

was my power and my backup in the country, I am in trouble since 4 years in regard nationality and visa issues, owning a property is

like am not owning it or nor any rights to own it due to government rules, government is frightening me to take over the property and

also Business License, I am mostly like not having any rights anymore in this county.

Tried the following sites for permanent work and stay in Canada or Europe:-

- Glassdoor

- Indeed

- Zip Recruiter

- LinkedIn

- Henley & Partners

- Monster

Knowing Languages (Fluent speak, right and read) :-

- Arabic

- Urdu

- English

- Khachi (Speak only)

- Punjabi (Speak only)

What I am having/owning in the Sultanate of Oman:-

- 600 Square Meter plot (which been stopped constructing since 4 years due to government issues), costs around :

(CAD 155,000/- or USD 130,000/- or EUR 118,360/-)

(its completed half way of its construction).

- Approx 1 KG or 890 Grams of Gold which coasts around:

(CAD 41,000/- or USD 31,200/- or EUR 28,400/-)

- Major company’s share hold and other properties which also coasts around:

(CAD 24,160/- or USD 18,200/- or EUR 16,570/-)

All above which totals around:

(CAD 220,160/- or USD 49,530/- or EUR 163,330/-)

All above went with failure to get the Omani nationality, I will be thankful if you will assist me to settle in Canada or any other European country,

because of I am not used to live life in Pakistan due to countries reputation and condition,

if a visa been provided to me to move and settle in and to be in-depended person and taking care of myself and my wife that will be very very grateful.

Seeking your advice/guidance.

Yours sincerely,

Thanks and best regards,

Tahir Mohammed Aslam
00968 - 9861 4181 (Whatsapp)