+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need to make sure my academic eligibility for NOC

porosh17

Jan 31, 2017
Hi there,

I am interested on Rural and Northern Immigration program 2019. I want to apply from outside of Canada.

According to www.canada.ca a job offer is must and from any of 11 community and you have to get a recomendation also.

Now for my case, my NOC code is 2133.
That is Electronics/Electrical Engineer position.

The requirment is as follows..

[1]A bachelor's degree in electrical or electronics engineering or in an appropriate related engineering discipline is required.
[2]A master's or doctoral degree in a related engineering discipline may be required.

[3]Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practise as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.).

[4]Engineers are eligible for registration following graduation from an accredited educational program, and after three or four years of supervised work experience in engineering and passing a professional practice examination.
[5]Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification is offered by the Canada Green Building Council and may be required by some employers.

I have a bachelor degree in Physics and a masters degree in Electrical Engineering. But number 3 and 5 options are absent in my profile.

Having nearly 8 years of experience in Electronics, Electrical hardware areas.

Am I eligible in terms of NOC in this program?

Kindly suggest me.

Thanks.