+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need to know regarding Fleming college

vishuetc

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Hi Guys,
I am planning to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Wireless Information Networking from Fleming college. This course interested me as I am already an Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) an pursuing Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP). So, I think that this course will be an add-on to my Networking knowledge. Fleming college provides me 2 Year PG Diploma in Wireless Information Networking and that's what I need. So, I want to know regarding Fleming college-Peterborough.. Is it a good college ??

Do you guys know any other college providing 2 year PG Diploma in Network Security or Networking....

Any students going to Fleming college-Peterborough in Jan'13.....

A

AJITH87

Hi,
I am going for the same program for September 2012 intake... I can tell anything more only after reaching there. I'm CCNA , CCNP too from kerala.

vishuetc

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Hi Ajith... So U got d VISA too for Fleming College September 1012 term.. I have e-mailed to U regarding fleming college.. But i got it.
Have U managed ur stay in Canada.....
My e-mail id is vishuetc@gmail.com ......

Good Luck...

MVSR

Sep 6, 2012
Heyy im also planning for fleming for pg.dip in wireless and networking,
how is the college????????????faculty?????job offers???

DESAIronak

Oct 8, 2012
AJITH87 said:
Hi,
I am going for the same program for September 2012 intake... I can tell anything more only after reaching there. I'm CCNA , CCNP too from kerala.

Hi....U reached canada???

tell me hows college ???
I m planing for this college...

A

AJITH87

Hai, The course and the college is good. shared accommodation is available with other students. part time work in peterborough is very difficult and very few. But this place is beautiful, calm and quite.

aman_293

May 28, 2013
For ppl who have idea about Fleming college..

I got offer for 1 year Wireless networking at Humber and 2 year Wireless Info Netw. at Fleming college. With consideration of location, length of program and academic reputation, which of the 2 options you suggests me to go for. I have heard consultants referring for doing 1 year networking program and than joining some other course like Project Management in progression to be eligible for 3 years work permit. I am not sure going with this as it may dilute the profile with 2 one year courses as Project management has nothing to do with Networking. Kindly help. Appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance..

jigar13

Star Member
Aug 10, 2013
Hello all,

I am going to apply for Jan'14 for WIN course in Flemming college.
Please share your experience with me... It'll be great help.
specially regarding the job availability in Peterborough.

I've 6.0 Band in IELTS.

Jigar
(Surat, Gujarat)

Ehiilmu

Dec 14, 2018
Hello all,

I am going to apply for Jan'14 for WIN course in Flemming college.
Please share your experience with me... It'll be great help.
specially regarding the job availability in Peterborough.

I've 6.0 Band in IELTS.

Jigar
(Surat, Gujarat)
Hi , share your experience now
For ppl who have idea about Fleming college..

I got offer for 1 year Wireless networking at Humber and 2 year Wireless Info Netw. at Fleming college. With consideration of location, length of program and academic reputation, which of the 2 options you suggests me to go for. I have heard consultants referring for doing 1 year networking program and than joining some other course like Project Management in progression to be eligible for 3 years work permit. I am not sure going with this as it may dilute the profile with 2 one year courses as Project management has nothing to do with Networking. Kindly help. Appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance..
Hi what should I do , I am also at the same position