Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010 & Doc's Sent Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Ldn CHC File Number recvd thru email after enquiry
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
Dear Qorax & other expert,
Could u please suggest me, how can I get my refund?
I did an enquiry regarding the refund in London CHC:
Dear Sir,
Good day. I got refusal letter of my PR application from London CHC dated on 02 September 2010. In the letter it was mention, "The processing fee that I paid is refundable. I will receive a cheque within 8-12 weeks." I have attached the scanned copy of the letter herewith. But I did not receive any refund cheque yet. Please let me know about the refund.
Sincerely,
London CHC replied as below:
Thank you for your enquiry.
The finance department at the Centralised Intake Unit in Sydney, Nova Scotia has initiated a trace on your refund.
CIO Sydney will contact you in due course.
Yours sincerely,
Client Service Unit

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qatar_fsw4131 said:
Dear Sir,
Good day. I got refusal letter of my PR application from London CHC dated on 02 September 2010. In the letter it was mention, "The processing fee that I paid is refundable. I will receive a cheque within 8-12 weeks." I have attached the scanned copy of the letter herewith. But I did not receive any refund cheque yet. Please let me know about the refund.
Sincerely,
The finance department at the Centralised Intake Unit in Sydney, Nova Scotia has initiated a trace on your refund.
Yours sincerely,
Client Service Unit
You will get within 6 months time frame.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qatar_fsw4131 said:
Dear Sir,
Sincerely,
Yours sincerely,
Client Service Unit
hi.

sorry to hear that. can you tell why they refused you.

one of my friend has also withdrawn application and waiting for refund. they say 3 to 6 months.

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010 & Doc's Sent Feb 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
pittabread said:
hi.

sorry to hear that. can you tell why they refused you.

one of my friend has also withdrawn application and waiting for refund. they say 3 to 6 months.
They were not satisfied with the job descriptions in reference letter. They did not do any enquiry about my job. Also they stated in the refusal letter that the duties r copies of NOC

umahmed

Star Member
Oct 16, 2010
please sir read it
i copied it from another forum
They have refused my application a couple of months ago and the reason was, my job description matched exactly to the NOC description. This is because I own my own fast food franchise and I requested my HR manager to type out a letter matching the NOC 'knowing how picky they are'... they said that they suspect it as a fraudulent application.

I got some top guys involved and got a call from CIC a lady who 'probably never had xxx in a long time' :). She said she suspect it as fraud. I requested for her to visit my store and she said she cant do it for each and every application. So i used it against her. Again I got some top guys involved and i also pointed out 'During the conversation I had with the officer from Canadian High Commission, she has mentioned that they suspect the legitimacy of the application as it has been copied from the NOC list manual. When I requested for her to come and visit the Fast Food Restaurant, she said ‘we can’t conduct visits for each and every applicant’s’. In the OP 6 FEDERAL SKILLED WORKERS manual, point 11.2 it clearly says ‘Any concerns officers have regarding the accuracy or authenticity of information or documentation should be communicated to the applicant, whether these concerns are raised as the result of site visits, telephone checks or other means. Concerns can be communicated to the applicant in writing or at interview.’ Does that mean that the officer has judged the application based on her own intuition? Or based on the Canadian High Comm. staff’s advice this morning, if I manipulate my wording so that it is not ‘word-to-word’ from what’s in the NOC list manual, it would be approved?

Within 2 weeks of writing this, I got my medicals yesterday!!!!!!!!!!

So dont give up guys, ask them and if they dont give, take it!

kathe

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
AOR Received.
17/02/2011
Med's Request
24/05/2011
Med's Done....
27/06/2011 RPRF Sent...:27/06/2011 RPRF Cashed...: 29/06/2011
Passport Req..
14/07/2011 Passport submitted...: 10/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/08/2011
LANDED..........
Soon
You could make an inquire pertaining to FSW application at this email address.
FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry" <FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca>

As umahmed's post, you can try second time as "HOPE" is still inside the Pandora's box :)

Good luck!
Cheers!

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qatar_fsw4131 said:
They were not satisfied with the job descriptions in reference letter. They did not do any enquiry about my job. Also they stated in the refusal letter that the duties r copies of NOC
dear,

did you exactly copy paste the job duties???

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010 &amp; Doc's Sent Feb 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
pittabread said:
dear,

did you exactly copy paste the job duties???
Not exactly. 70% similarities were there.