+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED TO APPLY VISITOR VISA WITHOUT ANY SPONSOR.! HOW? PLZ HELP

Jan 15, 2016
hi guys, i need to apply my canadian visitor visa from india. i have already stayed in canada for 3 years. I want to apply visitor visa without any sponsor. what is the procedure for that? if anyone knows, please help me out. i met several agents and asked about it, but they say i will need to have a sponsor. without it, i can't apply for visitor visa. please, help me out regarding this. thnks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Vishal,

You can apply for a TRV without an invitation from a host. For this you must include:
a. Provisional flight bookings (you can mention you will confirm the tickets when the TRV is issued)

b. Hotel bookings

c. Detailed day-by-day itinerary with expense estimates and prove you have the finances for flight tickets + hotel stay + the itinerary

d. Overseas travel medical insurance (although it's not necessary)

Cheers

sanjshet88

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hi.. i tried searching few forums to answer my query about visitor visa application form but dint find one. i am trying to apply online for visitor visa. i need additional sections for my employment history section. how do i do that and fill the form and upload online? plz help. thank you advance

TEOLO29

Dec 4, 2016
Dear Bryanna,
Good day! A friend of mine is applying for TRV to Canada online without any sponsor. What should he fill in or upload in the section of " INVITATION LETTER? Since he dont have sponsor at all? Can he leave it blank? but if this option is empty, you can proceed to submit your application.

Pls advise.

Wonders

Apr 29, 2017
Hi All,

I have a quick question regarding Canada Visitor visa.

I have recently landed in Canada as an immigrant and want my brother to visit me from USA.

My brother is a student. Wanted to check if my father can sponsor him for a trip to Canada as I am a new immigrant and is still looking for a job.

Thanks in advance!